Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21525 times)

Oh dear god, those people in my circles are fans who added me, I know, there disgraceful, I hate FNAF, object shows, etc, I don't make that kind of content.
the only way people will show up in the "in their circles" tab of google+ is if you added them.

are you seriously judging his ability to make a blockland documentary by whether he has fnaf OC in his google circle or whatever?
pretty much, yeah. he hasn't shown anything else, so theres not really anything else to determine whether it will be good or not. when a movie is about to be released, people will buzz about it. if a director has a reputation for making good movies, people will have a positive gossip about said movie. if it's, say, M. night shyamalan, then people will stuff on it. f

from this angle, ventral has absolutely no reputation on the forums or as a content producer.

and yet, he claims he does. which is why i'm skeptical as to why. he linked his google+ page in the context that "this is why you should believe my video will be good." and yet there is little to no posts and all the videos are deleted. what were the videos? how long were they? were they even any good? we don't know, and he claims they were this this and that.

i'm judging him based on what i can fragment from his google+ page because he told me thats what i should for a basis off of. don't try to paint me as the bad guy when it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about, kahnu.

so yeah, thats where i "get off". it's also where the rest of the world "gets off" of. maybe you should join us.

just wait until it releases, then you can be the critic. but as of now, stop discouraging him.
no. it's the same reason why I never pre order games. I'm not going to subscribe to this guy just to get a video that is stuff or doesn't exist at all.

You hear that piecrust I forgeted your dog!

NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN Us
It did now. Also, restrain yourself from using caps. You cannot yell in the internet.

You're being portrayed exactly how you make yourself out to be. A dog-loving, stuffposting, moron.

What else do you think you did? You straight up told the forums you forgeted your dog and have alot of unpopular opinions on the forum. What did you think you were going to be portrayed as if you were included in this documentary?

Yes but OP shouldn't have dismissed my name numerous times nor posted "I know what you're thinking and no, Pie will not be in here."

Ok so I'll just ask for help from users who are extremely experienced, ever think about that?

And by the way that you acted, you were being an attention whore and pretty much asking for it (not LITERALLY)
Everything I've posted since you began your thread mentions the exact opposite. I do not wish to be in your documentary and I've explicitly mentioned it countless times.

the only way people will show up in the "in their circles" tab of google+ is if you added them.
pretty much, yeah. he hasn't shown anything else, so theres not really anything else to determine whether it will be good or not. when a movie is about to be released, people will buzz about it. if a director has a reputation for making good movies, people will have a positive gossip about said movie. if it's, say, M. night shyamalan, then people will stuff on it. f

from this angle, ventral has absolutely no reputation on the forums or as a content producer.

and yet, he claims he does. which is why i'm skeptical as to why. he linked his google+ page in the context that "this is why you should believe my video will be good." and yet there is little to no posts and all the videos are deleted. what were the videos? how long were they? were they even any good? we don't know, and he claims they were this this and that.

i'm judging him based on what i can fragment from his google+ page because he told me thats what i should for a basis off of. don't try to paint me as the bad guy when it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about, kahnu.

so yeah, thats where i "get off". it's also where the rest of the world "gets off" of. maybe you should join us.
 no. it's the same reason why I never pre order games. I'm not going to subscribe to this guy just to get a video that is stuff or doesn't exist at all.

Yes, Fans added me to their circles, what was I supposed to do tell them to forget off? No, I decided to not be a douche and add them back.

thats like stuffting on a game that was announced by a bad rep game company

you just think its going to suck because its made by a bad rep game company

that literally makes no loving sense

what if the company redeems themselves or something

the fact that you have no patience whatsoever to wait and watch the whole thing and just jump the gun and say its terrible really shows how you are

Yes, Fans added me to their circles, what was I supposed to do tell them to forget off? No, I decided to not be a douche and add them back.
you just read a 3 paragraph post and the only thing you could respond to was the weakest and least important point, and even more so only respond with 2 sentences.

It did now. Also, restrain yourself from using caps. You cannot yell in the internet.
Yes but OP shouldn't have dismissed my name numerous times nor posted "I know what you're thinking and no, Pie will not be in here."
Everything I've posted since you began your thread mentions the exact opposite. I do not wish to be in your documentary and I've explicitly mentioned it countless times.

Well its to late to say sorry now, your going to learn that you can't get away with anything you want.

you just read a 3 paragraph post and the only thing you could respond to was the weakest and least important point, and even more so only respond with 2 sentences.

I really dislike fnaf/object shows so it stood out to me more then the rest of the message.

Do you not know that you're infamous on the forums for a few months now for loving your dog? It's current and it's what alot of members would've thought of when they hear, ''worst forum member''.

I don't even KNOW piecrust, I'm not passive aggressive because NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN Us

literally half your posts in response to piecrust exude passive aggressiveness.

Some would say I'd deserve this, but I announced my documentary recently and specifically said I would not include Piecrust to be respectful and to keep flaming down, well Piecrust started taunting me on that thread, then when I indulged in his attention whoring and included him in the documentary, he sent these messages to me:
I know, if I referenced any of the old stuff he did I'd deserve it, but I tried to diffuse any chances of that happening by my "not including piecrust" disclaimer, but he asked for it.
Right, and that "oi cigaretteit" comment is called a taunt, and I reacted by putting you in the documentary, now your acting like the victim.

i'd get more but the discussion is veering away from my post so yeah, you can find the rest. You also keep laying on the blame on Pie Crust like you HAVE to include him since he pissed you off, when really its entirely your decision to include him or not. Yeah, he might have pissed you off, but had you not intentionally been passive aggressive by adding Pie Crust to the poll and telling him its his fault that he's in your documentary now, none of this stuffstorm would have had to happen.

your posts have also devolved into ad hominem attacks that have no relation to how he pissed you off. its like you have no good reasons to express as to why he deserves the hate you're laying on him.
You hear that piecrust I forgeted your dog!

Do you not know that you're infamous on the forums for a few months now for loving your dog? It's current and it's what alot of members would've thought of when they hear, ''worst forum member''.

EXACTLY! I wasn't hinting ANYTHING about Piecrust, I just didn't want people to think I was going to A-log on Piecrust the whole movie.

Well its to late to say sorry now, your going to learn that you can't get away with anything you want.
I called you an starfish because you are an starfish. I never wanted to be in your documentary, don't want to be in your documentary, and never will want to be in your documentary.

I personally would've thought of Clubstep for attempting a DDoS on servers.

EXACTLY! I wasn't hinting ANYTHING about Piecrust, I just didn't want people to think I was going to A-log on Piecrust the whole movie.
I'm sorry, you what?

The title clearly shoes "Worst forum member" and the first text below the logo was "No, Pie Crust will not be here" which totally hints about be being the worst forum member. It might as well have a sign on it.

point is, ventral, you're acting really immature about something really insignificant. Pie Crust was rude when he asked you to change the name back, and may have been attention whoring, but saying that he wants to be in your documentary and acting all noble and stuff about doing so just solidifies the fact that you're acting like a child trying to strike back at a bully by making him angry.

literally half your posts in response to piecrust exude passive aggressiveness.

i'd get more but the discussion is veering away from my post so yeah, you can find the rest. You also keep laying on the blame on Pie Crust like you HAVE to include him since he pissed you off, when really its entirely your decision to include him or not. Yeah, he might have pissed you off, but had you not intentionally been passive aggressive by adding Pie Crust to the poll and telling him its his fault that he's in your documentary now, none of this stuffstorm would have had to happen.

your posts have also devolved into ad hominem attacks that have no relation to how he pissed you off. its like you have no good reasons to express as to why he deserves the hate you're laying on him.

That "I forgeted your dog" post was a joke because he made a typo, also its more principle then anything to include him in the documentary because of his stuffty behavior.

Who the forget do you think you are? You are not my mom nor my dad. You aren't Badspot nor a global administrator for that matter.