Swatted.

Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73816 times)

correction: someone should and include this thread with the info collected.

correction: someone should and include this thread with the info collected.
OP is linking this thread to the police

Okay well i stand corrected, they are not from raidforums.  I had a sort of conversation with them, i got an answer from one of them in the shoutbox.

[#RF]OfficerKenny:Guys i have a question
[#RF]RogerRaccoon:https://www.reddit.com/r/rage/comments/44b35i/just_why/ Who wants to dox this kid?
[#RF]NotAVirgin:die in a hole cigarette
[#RF]OfficerKenny:Does anyone here know the game blockland?
[#RF]NotAVirgin:shut up
[#RF]fulljocular:no
[#RF]fulljocular:blockland is stuff
[#RF]OfficerKenny:Okay
[#RF]fulljocular:k
[#RF]NotAVirgin: for real tho? whyyyyyyyy
*[VIP] Based_Stick141posted in thread Gone for good :)*
[#RF]OfficerKenny:Does anyone the name: Amy and/or BlockGirl that used to play blockland?
[#RF]fulljocular:no
[#RF]OfficerKenny:Thanks thats all i needed to knwo
[#RF]OfficerKenny:Know*

At the time of this event, Amy's IP address was 172.58.96.230

Probably a misnomer proxy or something.

You can't hide from history though.

The last time Amy connected to Boss Battles before today was June 14th, 2015. At that point in time their IP address was 99.112.16.211
The address 99.112.16.211 has been used to connect to Boss Battles on multiple occasions between 6/14/15 and 5/19/2012, leaving before that only a sole instance of the address 108.90.110.207 on 12/31/2011. So in other words, Amy has been on 99.112.16.211 for over three years and is probably a good base to know them by.

So in other words, this is Amy:

I'm only getting started, let's look at BlockGirl.

BlockGirl first showed up on the 1st of April, 2015 with an address of 66.11.247.81. At this time they were know as 'FishOilTablet'. This address only lasted for a few days, and was replaced by 98.143.5.72 by the 3rd. From here on the address continues to change every few days within the same set of addresses, implying he has a dynamic IP address.

In July of 2015 they briefly used an IP address within the NuclearFallout VPS address space, which implies they were using a VPS as a proxy. 74.91.113.43 was the server address.

Today he logged in on the IP address of 98.143.2.150, which is in the same set of addresses mentioned earlier, and is therefore probably his home IP. So this is BlockGirl.

So it was a proxy, but a clever one to be placed in a Residential District.

Should of seen it coming.

Hmmmm so the Canada ip was probably a VPN

So it was a proxy, but a clever one to be placed in a Residential District.

Should of seen it coming.
The mere fact that he made it someones house means he may know what he is doing.

So in other words, this is Amy:

ho stuff Katy, Texas? That's pretty close to me.

The mere fact that he made it someones house means he may know what he is doing.
From my observations, BlockGirl and ImMichael are what we call "script kiddies" and Amy is the one who knows what they are doing.

At least one of them is reading this thread right now, its to be expected.

i'm ready to fight on your behalf, oh mighty blf

TheBlackParrot should have all the logs from the servers that he hosts through me, if you need any further info about these two you should contact him as the events took place through my server

Oh my lord those two starfishs need to get revoked

At least one of them is reading this thread right now, its to be expected.
Amy actually posted after his information began to be leaked. His only defense is 'I don't know what you're talking about'

Thou doth protest too much