Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73807 times)

Im getting keemstar
LETS GET ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OIGHT  INTO THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at this post by DahWeedMan

Very funny he was calling me out as a hacker when he's doing bullstuff like this.  Hope they're apprehended and banned.

Im getting keemstar
Grab your G-Fuel. Grab your Keemstar. Grab your pinecones.

Im getting keemstar
isn't that the guy that harassed the old twitch streamer that he was a child enthusiast until he cried even though he never fact check his sources

isn't that the guy that harassed the old twitch streamer that he was a child enthusiast until he cried even though he never fact check his sources
Not this again

EDIT: i can't tweet keemstar because someone took down his twitter lol

a question is supposed to have an answer
Go find the topic about it in off-topic, it was already discussed on here

Go find the topic about it in off-topic, it was already discussed on here
how old is it

Holy stuff, this kinda thing happened?? I know I may be late for the party, but holy loving stuff on God almighty!
Just for a good measure I re-reported the OP to Badspot (even though it may be unnecessary at this point).

These two are definitely going to see jail time for shenanigans like this. It is literally disturbing peace for absolutely no reason, and flat-out domestic terrorism!

Wow.
/Motherloving support, motherforgeters.

I think I saw a name with taco in it
wasn't there a user with the word taco in his name that investigateed and swatted various people in the past