Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73833 times)

This, i used to know him
I also knew Germst a while back and he seemed much different than he is now. I have considered the following:

1. He quit, and a sibling is using the account

2. Germst got into a car accident and now has severe brain damage therefore rendering him inept for all social activity

Sigh, first real time using the forum's and this is why, people need to stop going on witch hunt's and pointing figure at the wrong people, i dont know who riki is, but im in no way blockgirl, and plenty of people can vouch me on that. Secondly i haven't play this game regularly in month's. Amy is a long term player that alot of people know, and Blockgirl sit's in her server whenever she host's. Please leave me out of this, i hosted my mining server for well over a year with no incident's and have made no enemy's, lets try to leave it that way.

Secondly, i was on Path of Exile for almost 18 hour's yesturday, as i said, i dont play Blockland anymore other than 5 minute's a time a week on my friend Crazycrypt's new server

I'm fairly sure I saw the names Xon and BlockGirl on the same ID (after a rejoin of course) in Amy's server.

Were both 48k id, that's why

Well forget, all your ID's have something in common.

Anyway, what do you know about all this stuff going on though..?

Nothing, Woke up an hour ago to people sending me this stuff

Amy and BlockGirl were both on my Pictionary server.
Xon has admin on my servers.
Amy nor BlockGirl had admin.

If you ever feel like something might happen after being harassed or a suspicion that you might get swatted it's best to call your local authorities and explain the situation and how you believe you might be swatted.

Wow, I'm pretty hated and troll alot but swatting is way to far, hope you're doing ok.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:55:03 AM by Badspot »

Wow, I'm pretty hated and troll alot but swatting is way to far, hope you're doing ok.
Not good....

You're probably an okay guy and got into a bad situation. If you're going to come back after your ban, I'd suggest to wait until you learn how to prevent these things happening to you in the future.

i wonder what kind of quality of life you would need to have to risk prison time to settle a score on some vidya game

i wonder what kind of quality of life you would need to have to risk prison time to settle a score on some vidya game
They're probably young kids just trying to have fun or something. It's a shame, too.

I'm not even crazy enough to risk 12 years in prison over some dumb bullstuff like that