Swatted.

Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73820 times)

Do you have any info on them? Skype? Anything?
He added me on skype at some point but the request is already gone sadly, my bad
He also requested to message me on facebook but that's just a fake acc named "Allahu Ahkbar" and a random middle eastern profile pic.
Previous names of 35316:

Name    Last Seen
ProBlaze.it    2016-01-27 16:51:54
xxx_cuck_amy_xxx    2016-01-27 16:16:09
VinylTrap    2015-03-01 17:30:07
Gibbles    2014-12-31 18:23:28
Asheki    2014-03-19 20:34:30

Yeah I know that, but me must be someone we've heard of before. VinylTrap kind of but I'm sure it's someone like StormSurge or something.
btw I got this guys IP and he lives in Sarnia, Canada
http://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=108.170.184.1

Also the user called "Xon" is BlockGirl, ofc also into this stuff.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049500992

That's a residential district so that's definitely not a VPN, seems he's not as bright as he thinks he is, probably thinks inprivate/incognito browsing is secure enough.

Nice!!! You got his ip, now you must report this to the Canadian police or the fbi.

Im serious, please give this to someone important.

That's a residential district so that's definitely not a VPN, seems he's not as bright as he thinks he is, probably thinks inprivate/incognito browsing is secure enough.
Yeah, his skype is definitely fake though

Okay here is his steam ID (if this helps)

STEAM_0:0:44617632

This is "xon" aka BlockGirl

You always need to be careful with personal information on social media - since yours is already public though, you may need to take measures to protect yourself further. Call up your local police department and explain what happened. Request that should a situation where someone calls in again like this, they phone you first before sending a police team around your house.

You guys are awesome bringing in the heavy support and information.
I might link the police just to the topic itself. It's information heavy.

You always need to be careful with personal information on social media - since yours is already public though, you may need to take measures to protect yourself further. Call up your local police department and explain what happened. Request that should a situation where someone calls in again like this, they phone you first before sending a police team around your house.
My information was on there because I've used Facebook for quite a few years.
Mainly because my family were the only ones on Facebook back then.

Oh almighty extremely lovey overlord badspot, work your magic!!

Well even though we might be a bunch of internet strangers, I'm sure most of us want to help you.

Go ahead an link them there is indeed much information that can help them.

Yes plz

Okay here is his steam ID (if this helps)

STEAM_0:0:44617632

This is "xon" aka BlockGirl
EDIT: i found that this https://www.steamid.co.uk/profile/76561198049500992

Wow, I thought Amy and Block were okay, I'm horribly mistakend after reading this. They should get revoked and get sent to prison for this.

/support

being fake swatted is the real thing some people got shot when they got swatted for nothing,i hope they get banned.

/support

being fake swatted is the real thing some people got shot when they got swatted for nothing,i hope they get banned.
A ban is the least of their worries, they hopefully get jail time.

You should submit an anonymous tip. I didn't read the thread earlier, so idk if someone mentioned that but seriously it does work.