steam lunar new year sale

Author Topic: steam lunar new year sale  (Read 1413 times)

special sale, i don't think they've ever done one before
they have a little thing that you can do that's sorta like a choose your own adventure
and our old friend jake
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:01:25 PM by The GI of MA »

stuff my entire wishlist is on sale

1 dollar short of Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga...

I might have to sell one of my precious TF2 Bread weapons...

Is Jake back with another ARG that leads to something not worth the effort?

finally picked up all the skyrim dlc

been putting that off for way too long and was thinking of playing again anyway

Holy stuff, CK2 is 75% off!

I looked very hard and couldn't find a single game I want.

My journey made me realize that Spelunky was not on my wishlist

This issue was fixed in an instant

I might have to sell one of my precious TF2 Bread weapons...

If you played one TT lego game you've played them all.

If you played one TT lego game you've played them all.
This.

so many sales so little money

Save your money for the summer sale.

Valve has been doing these small minor sales and while they may seem nice like 20% off the game you want if you wait for the summer sale that game you want will be 90% off.

See Valve knows they can bait people into buying games for a discount, what people don't know is that they sell the game even cheaper the next day to piss people off and then it's too late for the people who paid more than they should have.

I've seen the Tomb Raider classics on sale for like $1.25 and the next day they were on sale for .40 cents and everyone was mad they lowered the price so randomly after just buying the less discounted version.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:20:43 PM by Lord Tony® »

Save your money for the summer sale.

Valve has been doing these small minor sales and while they may seem nice like 20% off the game you want if you wait for the summer sale that game you want will be 90% off.

See Valve knows they can bait people into buying games for a discount, what people don't know is that they sell the game even cheaper the next day to piss people off and then it's too late for the people who paid more than they should have.

I've seen the Tomb Raider classics on sale for like $1.25 and the next day they were on sale for .40 cents and everyone was mad they lowered the price so randomly after just buying the less discounted version.

I'm pretty sure you can refund if that happens, as in refund then buy the cheaper one. I'm not sure what happens if you are over the 2 hour limit though

Which is surprisingly the worst of the LEGO Tt games. So unrefined, unpolished and downright tedious.

Which is surprisingly the worst of the LEGO Tt games. So unrefined, unpolished and downright tedious.
we get it mcjob
youre worse than tony and bronies