Author Topic: Prop Set  (Read 1442 times)

I'd like to know where to get a certain prop set, cannon has it in his server and it has things like bs3, tv's, computers, street lamps and all that.

I got more, It's called "Home-Made" under the Special section.

It contains: Washing, Wardrobe, Vender, Vacuum, Unitsink, Unitcorner, Unit2, Unit, TeleVision, Table, Streetlights, Streetlight, Smart_TV, Satellite Dish, Safe, Pooltable, Phone, PCTX1, Oven, OfficeChair, Microwave, Mic, Light, laptop, Fridge, Grabber, FlatTV, Cabinet, DigitalAlarmClock, Controller, CashRegister, Candy, BS3, box1, board, Bell, BeerBox, Beer, Beer2, BedLamp, BedCover, 6screens, Pillow and finally a 2x2 Lamp.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 04:06:55 AM by Snaked_Snake »

why don't you ask 'cannon'?

if you're able to get an answer, OP, maybe post here. I've been looking for this add on aswell

Props, as much of a help they can be, i usually just use them as "Placeholders" for furniture that I'm going to build, because props encourage laziness which makes people start to never actually build the furniture. Plus, props don't fit in with builds.

because props encourage laziness which makes people start to never actually build the furniture.

That's not always the case, people do build their own furniture some times, but for these prop bricks, it can also be used to reduce brick count in bigger maps.

That's not always the case, people do build their own furniture some times, but for these prop bricks, it can also be used to reduce brick count in bigger maps.
This is true, because the only way I can make things like computers is with ramps, and those don't look too good.