Author Topic: Anybody mildly okay at photoshop would like to help me? (HOLY stuff PAID WORK)  (Read 574 times)

Got a university project I'm working on, I need someone to help me with the design.
It's a 2D top down game, and I need somebody who is fairly decent at photoshop to design the bitmap characters/guns/landscape.

Won't be a huge workload, and I'll pay $10 once its complete.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 03:23:47 PM by Lord Furdle »

im photoshop cs5 certified

pay me

i'm pretty sure someone would do it for 10 measly dollars lol.

You're not going to have much luck getting someone to do a sizable amount of work for your project for free.

There must be someone at your uni who does this stuff who you can get to help you. And probably in exchange for drinks.

updated: now with money.

There must be someone at your uni who does this stuff who you can get to help you. And probably in exchange for drinks.
Yeah that's my second option if this doesn't work out.

this is probably the best idea

ive helped friends with photoshop/dreamweaver/flash projects for non-monetary payment

also your whole request is worded weirdly
like for one thing, photoshop is not by any means a requirement for making video game art, and you wouldn't even notice the difference
and another thing, knowing how to use photoshop doesn't necessarily mean you know how to draw
so what you should really be asking is if there's anyone who can make decent digital art and would like to help

aaand you should definitely be more clear about how much work it is. $10 isn't a lot of money, and "not a huge workload" is incredibly vague and not very reassuring