European Tribe Role Play Post-Rome Cera 5th Century -OP Is Not Playing-

Author Topic: European Tribe Role Play Post-Rome Cera 5th Century -OP Is Not Playing-  (Read 1497 times)

Tribes of Europe

I realized since I don't know how to play this I was going to try and just set one of these up instead. I was going to use a standard risk map, instead of a fictional land for Europe. After recent events I have decided to bar myself from playing as a nation, so there is no worry of me creating a problem.

This is not Risk

Game Details:

The time period I chose was the 5th century around the time Rome falls. You can not play as a country but as an area of where a European tribe inhabited. Don't worry if you don't know all of them, I will situate them based on the tribe you choose. Remember this is not historically accurate and you may move to wherever you please. You can choose any color that is not taken:

Here is a list of tribes that are playable with a brief description:

Allemani: A Germanic people situated on the upper Rhine River in modern day Germany

Britons: A Celtic people that lived under Roman rule, situated in what is modern day Wales

Franks: A Germanic tribe that will one day conquer a land that is modern day France, western Germany, and Belgium, they fought along side
Rome for many years

Frisi: People located in what is the modern day northern Netherlands, traded with the Romans

Goths: Responsible for bringing the Roman empire to its knees with many other Germanic tribes, were situated in modern day eastern Germany and Poland

Geats: People that inhabited modern day southern Sweden, think Beowulf

Lombards: Originally occupied southern Scandinavia, would eventually come down to the Italian peninsula

Ostrogoths: Literally meaning eastern Goth, inhabited modern day Hungary

Picts: People of northern Britain that inhabited modern Scotland, were so fierce Emperor Hadrian built a wall on the border of Roman Britain and Scotland

Saxons: Northern Germans who would eventually migrate to England in the province of Kent in the south east, assisted the Britons in destroying the Pictish tribes to the north

Vandals: Inhabited southern Poland and would migrate to the Iberian peninsula and north Africa

Huns: A collection of savage Mongolian and Slavic tribes led by Attila the Hun a fierce war lord who would create one of the largest empires ever, caused most of the Germanic tribes to flee towards Roman occupied land

When we have maybe three players we will begin.

Rules:
1. You start with one space and one space only and expand
2. No god modding
3. No technology out of era
4. Have fun

Player List:
1. Juncoph is playing as the Geats
2. Mattsos is playing as the Huns

Alliances: None at the moment
Wars: None at the moment
NAPs: None at the moment
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:17:55 PM by Neventii »

why isn't the dutch realm flooded?

I realized since I don't know how to play this I was going to try and just set one of these up instead.
wait what kind of logic is this

Is it just a coincidence this was made after OP ragequit another Nation RP

oh hey i used that map for one of my rps!

If you would like to play, please select a tribe.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:36:31 PM by Juncoph »

geats
Alright. Let me add you to the map.

I will change the Jutes for the Geats.

I realized since I don't know how to play this I was going to try and just set one of these up instead.

what