Author Topic: Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]  (Read 6519 times)

I agree that there are times however I strongly believe this is not one of those times.

Whoops, accidentally hit post.
Meant to add this in:

Sure, apologizing would be acceptable to some people but to others it'd just look like attention whoring for some reason.

Staying out of the topic keeps less drama from popping up out of nowhere - As long as he stops - Which he has from what I can tell.

To me it looks less like arrogance and more like peacekeeping.

If he was peacekeeping he would have locked his topic --the same topic that is the root of all this problem.

Im currently in the barvest. Im suprised patton has not talked about this. I joined when it was at its fame. To be honest,i forgot about the clan. Im officially not a member. I will be simply archived.

Ok I'll lock it, I honestly didn't think it was gonna make people this mad
As for the "low effort posts" I feel it's irrelevant to the topic at hand but I'll try to stop that too, thanks for your input.

Noedit: after reading some more pages, I just want to say that I barely browse drama and only do it when there are no other boards that interest me to browse, I didn't notice this topic until this morning, that's why I didn't respond.