Author Topic: no kill :) and his terrible "Prison RP"  (Read 2995 times)

One round, I was guards and he was prisoner. He had a weapon and I told him to clear. He sat down and said "no". I warned 3 times, he still did not so I killed him. He forcekilled me and typed "freekill x)" in chat

Another. He forcekilled me for walking out the green door. He blocked up the door after and asked "HOW OUT?" "I BAN"

Another: I walked outside, picked up the dan wessen that he spawned and walked around. He teleported behind me with a rocket launcher. He attacked me, I killed him. Banned

The Prison RP/Escape gamemode needs to be seriously improved upon. This is basically the end result of having admins define the laws of the game and then putting the admin position in the hands of an 8 year old.

no kill :) is an idiot, pretty sure he's done stuff like this in the past.

yes bud
hold the loving phone bud if you think your safe bud you've got another thing coming bud let me set one thing straight bud if you're going to say bud you're also going to say copy is the best rooster mongler, okay, bud?

The Prison RP/Escape gamemode needs to be seriously improved upon. This is basically the end result of having admins define the laws of the game and then putting the admin position in the hands of an 8 year old.

no kill :) is an idiot, pretty sure he's done stuff like this in the past.
i wouldn't call him an idiot I mean cut him some slack he's like not even 12 yet and blockland to be honest has a lot of players that are children.

i wouldn't call him an idiot I mean cut him some slack he's like not even 12 yet and blockland to be honest has a lot of players that are children.
yeeeeees and the fact that he's not 12 gives him a ticket to being a handicap

knowledge =/= logic
logic you can think out whenever
knowledge you learn

He knows the difference between right and wrong. If he played games with other kids on the playground during kindergarten he knows what's cheating and what isn't, too.

When I was his age I'm pretty sure I was figuring out Milkshape 3D and trying to make a Gluon Gun for Blockland. Not making a name for myself as a cheating starfish. If he's old enough to talk to strangers on the internet and have the power to ban people from a server that he administrates, then as far as I'm concerned he's 100% responsible for his actions. And his actions are idiotic.

He knows the difference between right and wrong. If he played games with other kids on the playground during kindergarten he knows what's cheating and what isn't, too.

When I was his age I'm pretty sure I was figuring out Milkshape 3D and trying to make a Gluon Gun for Blockland. Not making a name for myself as a cheating starfish. If he's old enough to talk to strangers on the internet and have the power to ban people from a server that he administrates, then as far as I'm concerned he's 100% responsible for his actions. And his actions are idiotic.

Omg this

Honestly I agree with you, but I honestly think that he thinks it is fun, I did something like this once and I thought it was really fun, but all I did was make a load of people angry.