The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40928 times)

wants to find a way to support his struggling family
did u finish the show

And how often is that, exactly? Last time I checked, most groups have a very small banlist. Yours is only viewed publicly just to mash in people's faces that you've harvested them for no apparent reason or another.

You show me otherwise and I will hold my peace.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=21446.0

MotE's "tradition" was to ban people and they even had a banlist file to download on their front page.

I'm not sure if it was their tradition to mock other people for being on the banlist, however...

did u finish the show

I did, and I know he admits that he did it for the fun of it. But because Skyler wouldn't allow him to say that he would do it for his family, like he did in the beginning, he bullstuffted and said he did it for fun.

MotE's "tradition" was to ban people and they even had a banlist file to download on their front page.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=21446.0

Har Dee motherloving har har.

No Blacklist.
Group made to spite you yet still counting; No Blacklist
No Blacklist
No Blacklist
No Blacklist
No Blacklist

What I asked is how often and what groups do have public blacklists. Answer? Only motherloving two that I've seen. One of them is locked, and had reasons for their bans as per their Blacklist, while the other uses a public Blacklist to spite the vast majority.
The latter is The Sacred Order of the Harvest. And yet you wonder why so many people can be annoyed by your antics or your group's asinine administration.

So no, I will not hold my motherloving peace.

Just because MoTE did it doesn't mean you should, lol

people are still making a big deal over a blacklist

people are still making a big deal over a blacklist
lol ikr. lots of clans had blacklists (eg. ARES, BAN, Paladin, NCR, etc.)
theres nothing special about the harvest blacklist. its just that its one of the few actual clans currently in existence today.

I'm not making the deal over the blacklist, just bc he banned people for no reason.

Noedit: Crap, meant to quote Planr

its one of the few actual clans currently in existence today.

I guarantee you the ~~harvest~~ will peter out after it stops generating attention. It's no coincidence that this handicapped blacklist stuff or how they hold themselves up is causing as much controversy as it is. It's pretty much engineered to cause drama at this point and if you can't see this then you're helpless

I'm honestly surprised people are actually backing tony on this, considering he's spent the better half of a loving decade trolling this very forum. Are you people stupid or something?

I'm honestly surprised people are actually backing tony on this, considering he's spent the better half of a loving decade trolling this very forum. Are you people stupid or something?
Well considering anyone who is in harvest has a history of being stupid or a problem user, yeah.

The sole reason lord tony registered a new account is to make as many people angry as possible. The sole reason he made the harvest is so he could exclude people from it and make them angry. This has been extremely obvious from the start and yet people still kiss his ass for some reason

The sole reason he made the harvest is so he could exclude people from it and make them angry.
i'd say its funny they'd be upset about being excluded, if they hate tony anyways. it's not like they'd want to join anyways lol