Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 41024 times)

i don't think that's true

And, you don't have to.
I just want to be able to build in Blockland (shock horror) with other great builders.

I don't see why the Harvest group deserves a lynch mob.

lynch mob.
there you go again kniaz throwing around the word lynch mob

when a large group of people doesn't like something or someone its not automatically a lynch mob

:cookieMonster:

Angry mob?

You're just all so persistent. Talking about how we shouldn't feed the trolls, but yet keep making these topics.
Yes, the power of peer pressure can be indispensable, but why hasn't it worked yet? Is it supposed to work? If not, what's your intention? If so, when will it work?

when a large group of people doesn't like something or someone its not automatically a lynch mob
it a marshawn lynch mob

Tony,Master of Ego.

You get harvested if you outsmart him.
Or he just bans the people he doesn't like?
By the way put a space after you put a ,

Or he just bans the people he doesn't like?
By the way put a space after you put a ,
he's a sociopathic insensitive moron, I've given up trying to teach him grammar

then we should at least be able to stop him from picking on literal children.

Okay, forget that. I don't like Tony and I don't like the Harvest, but recently I stepped in because I'm actually convinced that Blockchip was there to purposefully stir up drama. This position was solidified further when he was asked to return the drama board with his argument, and rather just started another one by purposefully using ambiguous logic. Maybe, instead of punishing Tony for having an argument with the child, maybe we shouldn't let loving children on the internet, because it's really just obnoxious. Pretty sure this place requires you to be 13 years of age when you sign up, and if not, it should.

The argument you quoted was actually started by Blockchip anyway. He claims he only stuffposts in the thread because "boo-hoo they keep making fun of me", but that's obviously not the damn case, because despite knowing that isn't liked, his opinion isn't wanted, and knowing he's on the clan blacklist, he still comes in and drops some passive aggressive criticism on how Tony runs his own damn server (which I'm pretty sure he's banned from anyway). It's also important to take note that Tony responded to his original criticism without hostility, and Blockchip then decides to take a more aggressive stance, accusing Tony of contradiction and hypocrisy. If ANYONE needs an executive order in this situation, it's Blockchip.

Who is log and why should we give a forget.
Harvest him

Harvest him
why do you 'harvest' people from your clan? if they hated the clan they aren't ever gonna loving join it so there's no point in harvesting people other than to stir up stuff.

Harvest him

But all the other cool kids made dramas about Tony ):

why do you 'harvest' people from your clan? if they hated the clan they aren't ever gonna loving join it so there's no point in harvesting people other than to stir up stuff.

Its irrelevant if you hate the clan or not. Some ego to think its all about you.

what the forget?

I could repeat it in a way you may understand, but its about as straight forward as possible.