Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 41463 times)

Some ego to think its all about you.

He was speaking hypothetically you idiot

No he wasnt, he was excusing people from nilot even caring, from being harvested. There wouldbt even be a hypothetical context for that.

Your feelings show to much

No he wasnt, he was excusing people from nilot even caring, from being harvested. There wouldbt even be a hypothetical context for that.

Your feelings show to much
I'm losing brain cells reading this.

I'm losing brain cells reading this.

I've also been losing IQ as well. Join my club, we have medical help.

as long as they don't bring it up everywhere they are, i'm okay with the harvest existing. Tony seems like a Cool Dude™ ingame but the whole "that's just because ur stupid and jealous you're not in the harvest" mentality should stop

tbh bisjac is more annoying than tony

tbh bisjac is more annoying than tony
bisjac isnt as invasive

And out of the fields they came. From the basic crops. The only thing left made from bricks. They looked upon the baren land, not just bare baseplates, but even strange land that baseplates were not apparent. They were sickened by the sight.
They set thier eyes upon the inhabitants of the land. Watching them without brick tool in hand. Doing absolutely nothing and patting themselves on thier backs.
So the order went after these inhabitants, angered by the incompetence.
The inhabitants attempted to escape in vehicles. But there was nowhere to drive to, so they were harvested.
The inhabitants attempted to hide behind props, but they were easily removed as a single brick, and they were also harvested.
The inhabitants attempted to event colorful lights and silly sounds, but the order was not impressed. They were also harvested.
The inhabitants could not find safety within other baren worlds, nor help from inactive useless clans. They were harvested.
And so the order returned to the fields. To judge the inhabitants, in a world were judgment had once ceased.
And will return to thier own land of brick and effort.

You sad group of chatroom users.
The harvest isnt some silly clan that one can just "join".
Harvest members are simply blockland players that resisted being harvested themselves.

this is like when the west borrow baptist church says join or we will picket protest your event

no one cares if they do it or not and no one cares to join, but the people that are already in flock around to anyone that has a bad opinion about them so they can yell at them for thinking differently

Its irrelevant if you hate the clan or not. Some ego to think its all about you.
you're subliminally telling everyone you're just a tony clone

you're subliminally telling everyone you're just a tony clone

Why because we agree on similar things? Thats prob why we hang on game, hard to believe isnt it. Friendships based on similarities is tough to comprehend for ya.

You misspelt 'barren', 'their' and 'where'. Back to English class with you.
Learn to write before trying poetry.

You misspelt 'barren', 'their' and 'where'. Back to English class with you.
Learn to write before trying poetry.

Thats not poetry. And im always foruming mobile and dont give a forget

Nice try though. You give to many stuffs and its try hard obvious.