Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 41595 times)

Why do you hate bronies?
because he, like many others, generalizes that every single briny forces their fandom upon you, and are all starfishs

I could say the same about what you're doing. You're trying to rally as many people as you can against Harvest.

The thing is the things I've said about TeamQI has actually backed by previous drama topics of your clan itself.

You can change your name from Aoki to Log but it won't change the damage done.
All of what you said are literally what you're doing to QI. Except for the name change.

because he, like many others, generalizes that every single briny forces their fandom upon you, and are all starfishs
The generalization is that they're all cheeto-fingered zoophiles but you were close

The generalization is that they're all cheeto-fingered zoophiles but you were close
oh sorry mom

Please explain
Based on popular opinion you're the one who should be explaining.

I could say the same about what you're doing. You're trying to rally as many people as you can against Harvest.

The thing is the things I've said about TeamQI has actually backed by previous drama topics of your clan itself.
You can change your name from Aoki to Log but it won't change the damage done.
The name change was literally only to avoid confusion with Akio. I'm not ashamed of the mistakes I've made--they were merely a chance for and taken by me to become the better person I am.

So you bought a key to register it as Log even though your Aoki account is still functional?

Oh my mistake Aoki¹ was made after Log.

Did log get banned or something?

as far as i know hes not banned.

as far as i know hes not banned.

So why did he register Aoki then? lol

Oh my mistake Aoki¹ was made after Log.

Did log get banned or something?
Nope Aoki was made first, look at the register dates. Log has a lower blid because it was bought off amazon but aoki was from steam.

Doesn't explain why he posted here with the Aoki account when his Log account is fully functional.

Doesn't explain why he posted here with the Aoki account when his Log account is fully functional.
To prove to you he's not hiding the fact that he's Aoki.