Author Topic: Need asian help with rice (yes, Akio, you)  (Read 1246 times)

The sea people is in the tank.

use steel wool drenched in water with a bit of dog semen.

you should have plenty of the final ingredient.
10/10

fill the sink with hot water and put a little dawn dish detergent in it and let it soak

if you don't use dawn then god bless your soul you might as well just throw all of your dishes away because they'll never see a clean grease-free finish again
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:41:31 AM by Trogtor »

You underestimate the power of this stuff. It's more stuck than your mom in the doorway.
first of all rude, second of all, maybe if you stop loving the dogs while you're washing the dishes, you would know that hard rice is literally the easiest stuff to get off of a plate.

fill the sink with hot water and put a little dawn dish detergent in it and let it soak

if you don't use dawn then god bless your soul you might as well just throw all of your dishes away because they'll never see a clean grease-free finish again
I use Cif active gel.

first of all rude, second of all, maybe if you stop loving the dogs while you're washing the dishes, you would know that hard rice is literally the easiest stuff to get off of a plate.
Enough with the dog stuff. It's not even relevant to the situation. And rice that has been cooked for a few hours and got hard against your plate is hard as forget to get rid of.

I use Cif active gel.
smh I guess you don't want clean dishes then

man you're really stuff at this whole rice thing

Why would you even leave grains of rice on the plate? I always lick my plates clean to save work washing them.

man you're really stuff at this whole rice thing
Because I rarely eat rice. I usually eat meat and pasta. Or both.

I don't understand how is rice tough to pick off a plate, even when its dry. Its easy to do so, and I only had to deal with dry rice on plates for one time.

Probably because I got the cheapest rice.

chip it off with a spatula

danke akoisan yu saved the day!!!