3 (5%)
ENTJ
0 (0%)
INTP
9 (15%)
INTJ
6 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: personality thread  (Read 2794 times)

if I take the test again a week from now I can just about guarantee you I'd get a different result

Why do the little people/quotes not match the name?
Like, why is the 'mediator' a hippy, and interested in dreams?
Or the virtuoso (a highly skilled musician/artist) a mechanic?
Or the adventurer is a painter/artist?

Or are they entirely unrelated?

"You enjoy going to social events that involve dress-up or role-play activities."

Please what kind of question is this

"You enjoy going to social events that involve dress-up or role-play activities."

Please what kind of question is this
it's asking if you'd go to a furry convention

it's asking if you'd go to a furry convention
Why does it have to be a convention when there's all sorts of other things to do year round!

Why does it have to be a convention when there's all sorts of other things to do year round!
it's just an EXAMPLE

i got ISFP-T

last time i did this i got ISFJ
previous 2 times i got INTJ
either im understanding the questions differently each time i take the test or my personality's changing a lot
i'm fluent in english so i don't know how much i could be understanding them differently
whats happening to me
I think the test is actually critized for changing every time you take it

INTJ, always have been, always will be.

I think the test is actually critized for changing every time you take it
not necessarily every time you take it, but the way you answer questions can be warped based on stuff like your current mood, so things may sway a bit from time to time if you're pretty close to the border between two categories

for my results, i will probably always get I, and at this point, F as well. right now P is also pretty safe too. however, because A/T and N/S are so close, it's pretty likely that i would switch around between ISFP-(T/A) and INFP-(T/A). and i did when i took this yesterday LoL

and obviously myers-briggs isn't going to be a spot-on definition of anyone's personality. they're extremely broad categorizations but they are pretty good at what they do.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 09:10:44 AM by otto-san »

INTJ, always have been, always will be.

Yeah I've always gotten the same result too! INFP forever~~