the mystic gathering of barvest

Poll

Ally with Freedom Bringers clan?

Yes
No

Author Topic: the mystic gathering of barvest  (Read 22480 times)

Cringed

You're better than this niff.
my b

Hey forgeters, stop starting pointless arguments, take it to another thread or pms, the barvest dosent represent hate, or discrimination, untill I'm given definite proof that qi did nothing wrong, QI members aren't allowed. I don't want to be given backdoors from my members. What log will do is unknown but what he has done is clear as day, who's to say that he won't make more backdoors? End of discussion, I'm not changing my stance on this.

my b

Hey forgeters, stop starting pointless arguments, take it to another thread or pms, the barvest dosent represent hate, or discrimination, untill I'm given definite proof that qi did nothing wrong, QI members aren't allowed. I don't want to be given backdoors from my members. What log will do is unknown but what he has done is clear as day, who's to say that he won't make more backdoors? End of discussion, I'm not changing my stance on this.
yea
the barvest is a hippie clan
peace yo

now who should we declare war on

declare war on niff because he said he would set up the dedicated swerver but he hasnt yet

The barvest is a clan of peace.

Epicduke won't put his builds on the dedicated computer for the dedicated server, blame him

backdoor exploits.
Why does this say "exploits" as if it's plural?
I thought there was only one.

Why does this say "exploits" as if it's plural?
I thought there was only one.

One is bad enough. One can screw thousands of people.

One is bad enough. One can screw thousands of people.
But that still doesn't explain why your post implies there was more than one.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:57:29 PM by Blockchip »

hey man i said to take it elsewhere please

new flag, by toxicology

the love is pretty intoxicating

this is pathetic

wtf niff