Firewatch - A wilderness mystery (Out now!)

Author Topic: Firewatch - A wilderness mystery (Out now!)  (Read 7281 times)

no fov slider smh

i was not prepared for the feels in the intro
forget
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 12:17:37 PM by Donnies Catch »

man the steam backgrounds for this game are probably gonna be really expensive

D  R  O  P  P  E  D
R
O
P
P
E
D

ah yes, the way god intended

ah yes, the way god intended

Anything below like 95 at the very least gives me gnar motion sickness. Firewatch is defaulted to fifty loving five and they made it a pain in the ass to change on purpose because 'muh immersive animationz'

How do you even forget up the vertical/horizontal ratio like this anyway

Anything below like 95 at the very least gives me gnar motion sickness. Firewatch is defaulted to fifty loving five and they made it a pain in the ass to change on purpose because 'muh immersive animationz'

i need 95-115 or ill get motionsickness, but im pretty ok with Firewatch! i also had a couple a drinks though so that might be it

This game wasnt really worth the $17 damn

This game wasnt really worth the $17 damn
this game was extremely worth the $17 what a work of art
just beat it, wowie.

this game was extremely worth the $17 what a work of art
just beat it, wowie.
same

good lord that was

forget the reviews that was a damn good game.

I also really liked it, but $17 does feel pretty steep for a game of that length. it took me about 3 and a half hours to finish it
for me personally it was worth it, but I can understand people being a little disappointed by that

spoiler time:
it was very much not what I expected. I still like what it was, but I expected it to be a lot more supernatural
I also liked all the little references, especially once you got to delilah's lookout. like the drawing, and the crossword puzzles
there was also a picture in her lookout of some guy with like a cowboy hat. that wouldn't be super noteworthy, except there was a picture of the same dude in one of the caches, under a flyer for a missing person. now that I think about it, there were also some flowers in her outhouse that I saw in one of the caches. maybe the extra little things in the caches all had references in her lookout? that might be worth checking out in another playthrough. going to her lookout was just neat
I might also try another playthrough where I act differently towards delilah, less talkative and stuff. see what that might change? if anything

ok that's all

i'll stick to my $1/hour of enjoyment rule and get this when it eventually goes on sale for super cheap

That was an extremely enjoyable experience

I'm not sure why the reviews didn't like the ending, maybe it's because of the dialog choices I picked or because I carefully inspected everything I could find but I feel very satisfied

I was a little disappointed there isn't an achievement for collecting all the books in the bookcase in your tower though (or literally anything else except completing the story for that matter), that would've been fun

jfc some people take fov WAAAAY too seriously

I also really liked it, but $17 does feel pretty steep for a game of that length. it took me about 3 and a half hours to finish it
for me personally it was worth it, but I can understand people being a little disappointed by that

I feel the same way, though for some reason it felt like I was playing for ages when it was only 4.5 hours

jfc some people take fov WAAAAY too seriously

Yeah I guess I tend to take things that literally make me puke seriously

I've never met anyone in real life that has ever complained about FoV