Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 60883 times)

I am the best furry in the furry fandom

whoever can guess the member who said that gets a cookie

well you just said it so kahnuu did

this but also anybody who sets their icon to anything anime/furry/etc related and then they get stuff for it and they act like they didn't expect it to happen like really?
i change my avatar often but still i mean it's just an avatar. someone shouldnt get called out for that lol. my rotation is just things i like and my characters, the latter the most uncommon.
i probably had this current one for like two days and i already want to change it to a loving meme lmao

well I was kidding about being serious about you kidding
Sheesh
are you kidding

Oh look, thread derail, I wonder if someone mentioned about it earlier.

Oh look, thread derail, I wonder if someone mentioned about it earlier.
"User derailed threads lalalal" when in reality that user didn't derail stuff, just people overreacting to nothing

being furries
being weebs
being better than me
existing
not wrestling
thinking any wrestlers are better than me and macho man

because it's funny and relevant and probably not many people know about it, kahnu got banned twice for posting garbage in the furry thread
like, he was doing it the first time, then badspot told him to stop, and he kept doing it, so he got banned the first time. then, like, a week later, when his ban was over (or he made a new account?) he did it AGAIN, and got banned

when people I don't talk to use nick names for me.

because then they over do it and then my actual friends who nick name me have to come up with a different nick name and basically it repeats itself

People who are constantly hostile to be funny or edgy.

when someone asks something, and the user replies, and then another user quotes the question again?

distant example

how can you screw up this bad

i have no idea

We should compile a furry blacklist of people who have the scarlet furry letter.