Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780072 times)

if anyone ever wants to play as a group hmu because im getting sick of having to play support EVERY GAME
i mean i love support but it gets boring when no one else wants to play as one

im level ~25 and if anyone wants to queue with me hmu

I guess I'm pretty okay at Genji (these stats are from masteroverwatch.com). 

Feel free to shoot me an add on battlenet, just identify yourself once I add you so I know who you are.

Overtime is the most bullstuff mechanic I have ever witnessed in a video game.

so has anyone else rebound their ability keys? because every time people talk about abilities they call it their "shift" or "E" and it takes a minute for me to figure out which one they're talking about because I rebound that stuff on day 1

I like it, keeps games nice and intense

i finally did it.
i reflected a hanzo ult as genji

>no pulse
>"HEROES NEVER DIE! ...for a price"
>devil skin

did mercy sell her soul

wow, that's a really good brown townysis. i don't know much about mercy's lore but that seems applicable

I think it's completely fair. If you clear out their whole team with 3 seconds left and you get to cap, you've earned the chance to comeback via overtime.

One somewhat stuffty aspect of overtime is that to reset the overtime timer, you have to touch the objective. So the team trying to win via overtime has to essentially do human wave tactics to keep the game alive and the gameplay becomes kind of degenerate.

I think it's completely fair. If you clear out their whole team with 3 seconds left and you get to cap, you've earned the chance to comeback via overtime.

One somewhat stuffty aspect of overtime is that to reset the overtime timer, you have to touch the objective. So the team trying to win via overtime has to essentially do human wave tactics to keep the game alive and the gameplay becomes kind of degenerate.
Eh I disagree; it's an okay mechanic but it ends up just being a nuisance. The problem is you can get multiple overtimes in one match, really.

Maybe make it so that you can only get an overtime push (multiple overtimes for one point or whatever) only proportional to how many points there are on the payload.

I think it's fine for most gamemodes despite it being bullstuff that randomly deciding to act as a team gives you the opportunity to negate the teamwork of the other team who was winning up until 30 seconds ago.

all they need to do is make it so overtime doesn't immediately reset when the objective is contested

wow seven nation army glitch mob remix really fits while playing as soldier 76
I constantly feel like I'm in an action movie trailer or something

editing footage lets you see things you normally don't