Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780148 times)

reinhardt's still got it

« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:31:06 AM by Regulith »

overwatch needs to be rated 18+ for mature content

Felt like uploading something, so here's some amateur footage of me clearing out a capture point on overtime just as the opposing team (attackers) were about to finish capturing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCb-gJ2JZ_I

« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:59:05 AM by Conan »

editing footage lets you see things you normally don't
when u nut but reinhardt pins you

Overtime is the most bullstuff mechanic I have ever witnessed in a video game.
my only issue is it seems to just trigger randomly no matter what the situation
like we had the point fully captured, it wasnt being contested at all, and the enemy got overtime for whatever reason.

Once me and a friend made a huge turnabout with overtime
It was pretty cool but we still got our asses kicked the first and last round p:

tornado kirby is seeing some interesting things while I wait for 30 dollars to poof out of nowhere

*announcer voice* Epic
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:59:01 AM by Niff »

my only issue is it seems to just trigger randomly no matter what the situation
like we had the point fully captured, it wasnt being contested at all, and the enemy got overtime for whatever reason.
You probably had a tracer blink in and blink/recall out
Or someone stepped onto point and was killed by someone else before you saw them.

I think it's fine for most gamemodes despite it being bullstuff that randomly deciding to act as a team gives you the opportunity to negate the teamwork of the other team who was winning up until 30 seconds ago.
What does "randomly deciding to act as a team" mean
That's kinda the point of the game.

I guess I'm pretty okay at Genji (these stats are from masteroverwatch.com). 

Feel free to shoot me an add on battlenet, just identify yourself once I add you so I know who you are.
By the way, my battlenet is Beelzebub#12776.  Feel free to add me and put me on the list.

I got a complete team kill this morning single-handedly via Genji's dragon-blade ultimate, on the map Ilios.  I stuff my pants lol.  I wish I recorded it.  I just saw everyone was really low health so I went in for the kill and forgeted them all.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:45:26 AM by Mr. Bones »