Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780888 times)

god damn hard lived up to its name
damn right it does wew
i'm pretty happy it was genuinely challenging as it made getting the achievement so much sweeter

further proving my point people get triggered over quick play

Picking 2 of the same class isn't even a bad thing though
I mean it depends on the class
but stacking multiple of certain heroes was a legit strat in competitive until Blizzard banned it

speak of the devil, i just encountered someone in quickplay gettin' real forgetin mad at a genji who switched to a second zenyatta
like holy forget that was like the only extremely toxic player i've encountered jesus his mic was loud af too

lol
two zenyatta was actually part of a very powerful team comp back in beta
the reason for that is gone now, but zen isn't weak

I'd need the full story because it depends on how many support you had, but if they were the only two support, then the second zen was better than the genji just to give that second support. Also if the enemy was stacking tanks, a second zen chaos orb will help melt through them.
But if that gave you three support, then it would have been bad for that reason. Not because of the choice of class.

I'd need the full story because it depends on how many support you had, but if they were the only two support, then the second zen was better than the genji just to give that second support. Also if the enemy was stacking tanks, a second zen chaos orb will help melt through them.
But if that gave you three support, then it would have been bad for that reason. Not because of the choice of class.
yeah they were the only supports
i can't remember about the enemy tanks but i think there were at least two

lmao

https://gfycat.com/JoyousRealIntermediateegret
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 11:14:50 AM by gr8dayseth »

me and my friend are having a debate on which skin is better: b.va or junebug so i made a poll to see what the majority vote is
p.s. bva is better
http://www.strawpoll.me/11429047

The OP is missing Ana and the Eichenwalde map. Maybe you should update that sometime.

The OP is missing Ana and the Eichenwalde map. Maybe you should update that sometime.
Im pretty sure the broken image under the healers section is Ana and its been there like forever

I was under the impression that the costume sprays were of the heroes either when they were little or just in a cutesy style but then I saw the bastion one which is an actual human child so apparently that's not the case

anybody want to try grouping for the event?
it also seems like it's pretty good xp (if loading wasn't so slow, should be fast with a 4 group?)

https://gfycat.com/JoyousRealIntermediateegret
that's hilarious and answers my question
I was wondering if it was a pre-made cutscene or if it was shown in the world on the fly

those photobombs are hilarious omfg
I was under the impression that the costume sprays were of the heroes either when they were little or just in a cutesy style but then I saw the bastion one which is an actual human child so apparently that's not the case
maybe the AI's aren't actually programmed, but rather copied....

so I guess it was a reference after all