Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780645 times)

ooOOOoo
photon barrier seems kinda weird imo but maybe when i see it in action it'll make more sense

Imagine a charging Reinhardt who was able to shield mid-charge.

Now imagine there being no Reinhardt, probably moving slower, and it being elliptical instead of rectangle. Probably smaller? But you get the idea.

Have Tracer always shown her blink stacks beneath her aim?

Have Tracer always shown her blink stacks beneath her aim?
yes
Imagine a charging Reinhardt who was able to shield mid-charge.

Now imagine there being no Reinhardt, probably moving slower, and it being elliptical instead of rectangle. Probably smaller? But you get the idea.
nah i mean i get what it does but it just seems slightly strange for her idk how to describe it well
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 03:03:38 PM by gr8dayseth »

"Symmetra changes will be on PTR very soon"

Yeah, no kidding, they're already there

They also said the oasis map will be "very soon" after the sym changes iirc

They also said the oasis map will be "very soon" after the sym changes iirc

Soon™.

Released the same day as the graphic novel.

I like this, it's almost like getting another new hero already

though I can't say there's any point where I'd pick shields over a teleporter, but maybe I'll have to see how good they are at stopping people from dying first

The shields added are 75 and actually have a pretty large range, so I think it might be for point B on attack/defend

though I can't say there's any point where I'd pick shields over a teleporter, but maybe I'll have to see how good they are at stopping people from dying first
The teleporter was only valuable on defense, and when the fight is closer to the enemy spawn then your spawn.
Hence why Symettra was only seriously used on Point A Defense.

Shield Generator would be better in every other case

Also

most underrated patch addition ever
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:51:43 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

The teleporter was only valuable on defense, and when the fight is closer to the enemy spawn then your spawn.
Hence why Symettra was only seriously used on Point A Defense.

a very good point, I hadn't thought of that

I've always had it in my head that when it comes to that part of the map you just don't play symmetra so I never think about her in those scenarios, I'm glad they're doing something about that because I don't think that logic applies to any other hero

Bought this game a few days ago, my battle.net is Ahead#11110

also i think i like tracer too much