Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 787832 times)

and the world cup is gonna happen and from the looks of the team uniforms and stuff it'll be more tolerable and interesting to watch so that's fun
eugh i stand corrected, the "away" team is always this bright plain white (at least for UK, idk about the other teams yet but i think they said they'll all be white) and tbh it doesn't look all that gr8 especially with the other team being a lighter blue and yellow
think i'll just only bother watching the finals, my eyes hurt already

but yay new hero and map!

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/moira/

Blizzard world looks amazing

But the real question is if Jeff Kaplan is in it some where

holy stuff those new skins

holy stuff those new skins
they so gud
i need nova widowmaker

IM GOING TO GET THOSE TANK SKINS EVEN IF I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY LIFE

I love what they've done with the UI and hero uniforms for the world cup

I love what they've done with the UI and hero uniforms for the world cup
actually ya going back to it with usa vs south korea it looks rly nice, altho mainly cus it at least makes sense for sk to have white uniforms
i guess i'm just not a fan of the away color thing and it just being white but it is rly neat that they made stuff in-game team colored
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:02:06 PM by gr8dayseth »

that hanamura match between USA and SK was the most amazing match I have ever seen in overwatch

actually ya going back to it with usa vs south korea it looks rly nice, altho mainly cus it at least makes sense for sk to have white uniforms
i guess i'm just not a fan of the away color thing and it just being white but it is rly neat that they made stuff in-game team colored
they could use this for a new colorblind mode yknow, the other one had problems so im interested to see what they're going to do with the UI

Who's ready to roll a full talon team? the only prob is theres no talon tank yet but for the meanwhile my headcanon will be that d.va or orisa are converting to the dark side. or roadhog had enough of junkrat's BS.