Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780891 times)

I played a game where 4 people on my team insisted on playing offense characters on defense, which let the other team roll right through us, and then one of the two mccree's bitched at me for only doing 3k healing as if it was somehow my fault he kept dying while playing lone ranger

people who "main" offense heroes are insufferable

That stuff is so annoying. It's amazing how many people still seem to think this game is one giant TDM forget fest.

it should be noted that you can go to the recent players list under social and select certain players to avoid in matchmaking, though with such a massive playerbase I can't imagine ever meeting the same person more than a couple times ever

it's still some nice peace of mind knowing "I will never see this person ever again, for sure"

people who "main" offense heroes are insufferable
one of my main guys is reaper :^ (

one of

key words

what I mean are people who literally will not select another hero regardless of the circumstances

what I mean are people who literally will not select another hero regardless of the circumstances
did someone say mei users

it should be noted that you can go to the recent players list under social and select certain players to avoid in matchmaking, though with such a massive playerbase I can't imagine ever meeting the same person more than a couple times ever

it's still some nice peace of mind knowing "I will never see this person ever again, for sure"
It doesn't always avoid that player. I avoided a player after a game, and I ended up having him on my team again later in the day.

It doesn't always avoid that player. I avoided a player after a game, and I ended up having him on my team again later in the day.
also, i've surprisingly ran into a couple of the same dudes like 4 different times

I have the game and its kinky as forget

WhatNooo #1982 add me

did someone say mei users
heh
heheheh
mei is fun, but I do swap as need be
I just might be playing mei more often than I probably should, recently

my main is genji but I'll always switch if I need to

my main is REINHARDT and I NEVER switch because I am THE GREATEST TANK in the ENTIRE GAME and I fight for GLORY and HONOR

when i gotta play tank it's usually the 'hog
support is lucio or mercy
offense i can be either widow/soldier/mccree/genji
defense is widow/junkrat/hanzo/mei/mccree