Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780740 times)

I played against a team of 4 torbs while solo queuing and we destroyed them, discord orb turns molten core torb into melted butter

So I have been playing overwatch for some time and I have mastered Zarya which is great since her gun does massive amounts of damage but range sucks, so downside is I always die to either widowmaker or hanzo is there any way to counter without swapping characters?

no, that's how the game is designed, there are some heroes you just can't do anything about when you play a specific hero

i hate when im playing support healing a loving pharah or something and i just get bean-boozled by a hanzo from loving nowhere smh

So I have been playing overwatch for some time and I have mastered Zarya which is great since her gun does massive amounts of damage but range sucks, so downside is I always die to either widowmaker or hanzo is there any way to counter without swapping characters?
hide and flank, but i find that they are great shield boosters. if they have your position marked, just shield up and let them take a shot at you. pretty sure hanzos arrows gets you up to 40 or 50 charge

lol all i do in this situation is run around and spam my explosive charges, those have a decent enough range

Overwatch official twitter just posted this:

Is it happening?!
Sombra soon?!

Support sniper confirmed

"Do you like the new competitive mode?"
No because I can't loving play it yet I want to so bad. The level minimum is a bit high, I mean it doesn't take long to level up, but level 25? Seriously?

hope you can shoot your team to give them hp

was so fun in borderlands 1

Seems like you can shoot your team to heal them according to the information.
I figured this was the case when they said something about support sniper.

"Do you like the new competitive mode?"
No because I can't loving play it yet I want to so bad. The level minimum is a bit high, I mean it doesn't take long to level up, but level 25? Seriously?
At least it isn't like league or smite where it takes a forget load of time to play

Y'all Ready for Pharahs mother to come back from nowhere and snipe heal everyone?

S H I N Y  G O L D  W E P O N S

from what I heard though it takes forever to even get one so hahaha forget that
300 competitive wins for one

i hate this another loving sniper forget forget forget forget forget

Seems like you can shoot your team to heal them according to the information.
I figured this was the case when they said something about support sniper.

Oh wow, this'll be interesting. Looks like you'll need good aim to be good at this character.

I was mad at the idea of another sniper but if it's another healer I'm good to go

Your self-shield gets supercharged by Widowmakers and Hanzos. I think it legit gives like 50 charge. You could also shield a friendly sniper to make them able to tank one shot and take down the enemy sniper. You could also shield a friendly flanker like Reaper, (free teleport to where the sniper is) Tracer, or Genji to deal with them. You could shield Pharah so she can get a few rockets on the sniper's position and force them to relocate if they don't die.