Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 795314 times)

ey nerds add me Niblic#11452

got a laptop with intel graphics but can run low bl shaders with 50k bricks okay

alright ill give this game a shot
should be fine, my comps not too great and i can run it on max with the only downside being the character models taking about 30~ seconds to load at the start of the game

should be fine, my comps not too great and i can run it on max with the only downside being the character models taking about 30~ seconds to load at the start of the game
I have a pretty good computer, and sometimes the models will not load for 5ish seconds, and sprays also sometimes have issues loading and use the default spray instead

this game became more fun when I stopped giving a forget about losing

this game became more fun when I stopped giving a forget about losing
Me and some other friends did the Slide Whistle March as Widowmaker
Basically what the Slide Whistle March is you form a train with your other Widowmakers and then crouch and look up, then you begin to walk forward whilst constantly zooming in and out.
Now when you zoom in and out the scope will extend and return to it's original size everytime, and it looks like a slide whistle.

So at the start of the match we got in position and started marching most enemies started shooting at us, but some were just perplexed by what was going on, cue lots of players leaving and nobody is left knowing what to do and the people on our team are starting to give up, and the enemy just pushes whilst we constantly Slide Whistle March into them, they started to get the message after a while, save for one or two tryhards.

We were just laughing our asses of at the killcams were you see 3 Widowmakers walking towards you constantly using their rifles as slide whistles as a Mccree ults them down.
The game's definetely a lot more fun when you don't care.

anyways I know I just said I don't care if I lose but just let me say forget roadhog
he saps the enjoyment out of most of the matches I have to play against him in and I don't understand why

i love sitting behind a reinhardt shield and sticking discord on a roadhog and watching as my entire team obliterates him

i love playing roadhog on ilios well and pulling people into the hole

i love playing roadhog on ilios well and pulling people into the hole
i love playing roadhog and doing that to the other roadhog

I got a sick potg earlier today by channeling the spirit of Harambe and killing four people as winston

it's too bad that I don't have a recording software to share it with