Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780573 times)

bastion literally had a war flashback holy stuff
before watching this video i'd never considered that sentient robots would also have to deal with mental illness

bastion looks for bogeys in the trees

m-maybe people will start hating me a just a little less since I main bastion like a gun nut who's found a minigun.  which is what he is basically lul

Zenyatta is the best hero, he does so much loving damage

m-maybe people will start hating me a just a little less since I main bastion like a gun nut who's found a minigun.  which is what he is basically lul
any non camp one spot bastion is a good bastion to me (I play bastion 76)

any non camp one spot bastion is a good bastion to me (I play bastion 76)
lol, somebody was complaining when I was in recon mode for most of the game because I had to dodge a widowmaker

Im still pressing my right click to try and stop D.va's thrusters, but she just keeps flying.

Im still pressing my right click to try and stop D.va's thrusters, but she just keeps flying.
I do the same thing sometimes

yeah I got so used to doing that it's hard to not do it

love how they've made it canon with the new emotes that D.Va eats Doritos

also Zarya now has a squat emote

Addendum to my previous post about why the rank gap limit is a bad idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGytrJSSi6k

"Already, after only a couple of days of testing on the PTR, support players are reporting being outleveled by their teammates, to the point of not being able to play with them. It's so severe that in some cases, after playing the ten placement matches all together as a single team, the support players by the end of it will be low enough that they can no longer queue with the rest of the team"

This is exactly what I said was going to happen. I realize it's PTR, but blizzard should have been able to predict this

"Already, after only a couple of days of testing on the PTR, support players are reporting being outleveled by their teammates, to the point of not being able to play with them. It's so severe that in some cases, after playing the ten placement matches all together as a single team, the support players by the end of it will be low enough that they can no longer queue with the rest of the team"
I'm one of the people that had this happen to me and my friends (and I posted it on the forums), BUT you wanna know the funny part? The guy that normally plays support got the highest rank by far. I don't know where he got that support players are being screwed by the new system.