Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780217 times)

who actually taunts after killing people lol

oh hey look my edit i did before i saw this post haha.
i still have this kneejerk reaction to taunt to cheese a POTG despite only having like 2 kills. it was from back when i was in low ELO id try hard to get a POTG since ppl on my team were always rude and i wanted to prove them wrong ):
i hate it as much as you do and im trying to unlearn the reflex

if you watch the vod i press tab and you can see my score is less than average. i actually had a flamer in my team so i wanted to like force a POTG again.

we're probably going to get a nerf soon, at least i'd predict so - not because she needs one but because people are already protesting for one

i think we're just getting used to the fact that she's legitimately usable now
i am completely ok with her kit as it is now, her range on her beam is the only thing that needs to be changed imo. it has these weird properties where i will be around a corner and in the killcam i can see her beam clipping through the wall to stay on me and itll result in my death which is really irritating

22 other cool heroes with unique abilities and people still pick the one that just stands on a ledge and clicks on enemies from across the map

it's like picking the human warrior in a fantasy RPG

shut up skyrim belongs to the nords

22 other cool heroes with unique abilities and people still pick the one that just stands on a ledge and clicks on enemies from across the map

correctly standing on a ledge and clicking on people took me 40 hours of ingame time. just because a kit might seem basic from first look doesnt mean it is.
reinhardt blocks bullets, junkrat shoots down a hallway, roadhog presses shift, mercy heals people, widow shoots people in the head, etc

correctly standing on a ledge and clicking on people took me 40 hours of ingame time. just because a kit might seem basic from first look doesnt mean it is.
reinhardt blocks bullets, junkrat shoots down a hallway, roadhog presses shift, mercy heals people, widow shoots people in the head, etc
no really tho widow is one of the least interesting heroes in the game lol, besides mercy. its not like you have to be tactical or anything to be decent with widow, you just have to know how to aim. you cant put her complexity on par with that of the other heroes

22 other cool heroes with unique abilities and people still pick the one that just stands in the front with a big shield / goes behind everyone and clicks on enemies really close / spams bombs everywhere / builds turrets and picks up trash / heals one guy / runs around doing nothing but kind of healing his team / grabs people and then clicks on them really close / presses shift and does nothing / runs faster than other guys and clicks on enemies / etc

it's like picking the human warrior in a fantasy rpg
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 09:05:04 PM by kongo »

no really tho widow is one of the least interesting heroes in the game lol, besides mercy. its not like you have to be tactical or anything to be decent with widow, you just have to know how to aim. you cant put her complexity on par with that of the other heroes
are u gonna explain ur statement or
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 06:13:38 PM by Donnies Catch »

i mean he is right, aiming is 99% of widowmaker
doesnt mean shes bad or anythin

nothing wrong with the character, but I hate when people instantly lock widow nomatter what map/position. like I don't care how good someone is at widow, there's much better heroes for every situation. nothing is more annoying than people who say forget you to their team and play whatever they want.

people don't like widow because sniper classes almost exclusively attract those people

i mean he is right, aiming is 99% of widowmaker
doesnt mean shes bad or anythin
no he's not. its 50/50 between aim (flicks and predictions) and positioning (mine, hook, counterplay for an enemy engage)
you almost never get to stand still and just shoot ppl from the same spot. widow is sooooooo much more

watch any stream of a good widowmaker

nothing wrong with the character, but I hate when people instantly lock widow nomatter what map/position. like I don't care how good someone is at widow, there's much better heroes for every situation. nothing is more annoying than people who say forget you to their team and play whatever they want.

people don't like widow because sniper classes almost exclusively attract those people

whenever somebody picks a sniper regardless of the game I imagine them as one of those poor 14 year old kids who don't get along with anybody so they just shroud everything they do with slews of "kys" and "i'm better forget you"

so tracer is gay right?

yeah, it was done right imo