Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780544 times)

Widow is bad yeah, but I've never understood how hanzo is. He builds ult really fast, and the arrows are really easy to land. And his ultimate is powerful as forget and his scattershot is broken (can one shot zarya lmao)

yeah hanzo is a LOT easier to be good player with than widow imo. widow requires a lot better aim and sensible placement to actually get picks that make sense

my problem with widow isn't that she's easy, there are definitely easier heroes, it's that when you get someone who dedicates their life to playing her they become an unstoppable machine that just ruins the fun of the game for everyone on the opposite team

you either need another widow that's just as good to countersnipe or a flanker who is specifically tasked with getting across the map to deal with her, she's an unnecessary detour that just detracts from the enjoyment of the game because some poor dva has to leave the battle to go fly around the side and try to punch her lights out every 30 seconds before she grapples away

my problem with widow isn't that she's easy, there are definitely easier heroes, it's that when you get someone who dedicates their life to playing her they become an unstoppable machine that just ruins the fun of the game for everyone on the opposite team

yeah i have this sort of problem with other widowmakers i encounter as an enemy too.

hanzo has a higher skill cap than widowmaker and higher dps.
the problem with widow is that shes so brain dead boring to play and people who explicitly play widow tend to be richardheads.

the problem with these niche mains is that people can't seem to realize that it doesn't matter if you're the best widowmaker you've seen, she's not going to be the best pick on every map with every team comp. i don't care that people PLAY her, but it's impossible to nto get ticked off when you always have someone one your team lock genji / widow / hanzo / tracer.

forgive me but my next golden weapon will be hanzo

forgive me but my next golden weapon will be hanzo

I'll forgive your hero choice but I won't forgive your fashion sense because none of his skins look good with it

I'll forgive your hero choice but I won't forgive your fashion sense because none of his skins look good with it

cloud looks nice

hell yes more lootboxes

have they done double xp before? i cant remember if they have

hell yes more lootboxes

have they done double xp before? i cant remember if they have
this is the 1st time

i hope they retire widowmaker first, since they said they're not afraid of just removing characters for lore reasons. she's such an anomaly in the character roster. everyone else is really fast and fun and fits in the pace of the game, then there's widowmaker who just stands back and shoots people. she doesnt seem to fit into the game.

i had a game today where their widowmaker just shat on our whole team. we never even made it close to the first point. probably one of the least fun games i've had in a whole.

on another note, what kind of new hero do you think we'll see which will change up the game more than orisa did? i'd like to see a new support hero or someone that is based around DoTs, or both. not the sorta delayed damage ana does, but longer lasting less damaging stuff.

i hope they retire widowmaker first, since they said they're not afraid of just removing characters for lore reasons. she's such an anomaly in the character roster. everyone else is really fast and fun and fits in the pace of the game, then there's widowmaker who just stands back and shoots people. she doesnt seem to fit into the game.

I definitely feel like they only included a sniper character to appeal to a certain audience, and from what I've seen from many people who main widowmaker, they got it

it's not like a basic sniper is the only way to take out key targets in a game like this either, I'd much rather go up against someone who can cloak, pretend to be my teammate, and deal 2x my HP from behind (as long as they don't have some kind of dead ringer, ha-ha) than some dipstick who can just click on my head from 40 miles away without giving me a chance to fight back

although would they really remove a hero? I joke about them removing widowmaker because I really don't see how they could "fix" her, but there's no way they'd actually do it, right? did they really say they'd straight-up get rid of a hero? the outcry would be tremendous from all the people who have sunk hundreds or even thousands of hours into playing her, plus they'd have to do something about all the items people have accumulated. if someone really did say that at one point I can't imagine it still being true today
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:41:48 PM by Regulith »

i very much doubt they'd remove widow or any hero for that matter

personally i don't have too many troubles with widows and i can counter them pretty easily but maybe that's just my quickplay skill level not being as good where i get really good widows often

Widow is bad yeah, but I've never understood how hanzo is. He builds ult really fast, and the arrows are really easy to land. And his ultimate is powerful as forget and his scattershot is broken (can one shot zarya lmao)
Widow isnt bad the forget?