Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780510 times)

don't like doomfist :/
same, imo hes one of the worst heroes in the game

maybe if they made his 'quick melee' with his bigger loving fist then maybe he'd be more decent then he is now
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:41:24 PM by Duck Quackington »

every time I leap on someone or uppercut them as doomfist I swear to god they teleport 3 feet in some random direction and I have to wave my mouse around trying to find them so I can try to pelt them with the rubber bullets that come out of the shotgun fist before they kill me, meanwhile Mr. Evo 2017 on the other team is chaining kills like we're thugs in a batman game

it's the same thing I see in genji POTGs where they're just wildly swinging their view 180 degrees with their sword out hitting every single slash while everything on screen is just a blur

I cannot for the life of me figure out how people play these heroes, is it adderall? what dosage?

I really like doomfist

i really like doomfist in me

I do not like Doomfist. He killed my waifu in the anime.

doomfist my starfish daddy

I do not like Doomfist. He killed my waifu in the anime.
it's ok he's rly easy to kill as tracer in-game so u can take out all ur anger on him there!!
doomfist my starfish daddy
oh my~

I think doomfists cool downs are too long

from the gameplay I've seen, they're really short
it's like he's the roadhog hook, he goes in for a second to kill one person then returns immediately

please don't nerf doomfist he's actually fun to play and not impossible to counter

Man I need to start recording my games; I sleepdarted a Doomfist and he flew off the map. Was pretty funny. Will be lost to the ether.

Man I need to start recording my games; I sleepdarted a Doomfist and he flew off the map. Was pretty funny. Will be lost to the ether.

ever since doomfist can do the uppercut there were multiple reports of a big brother flying