Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 786623 times)

I'll start playing this game when their only updates aren't limited time stuff. Gross 10 billion dollars in one year yet they release permanent content slower than F2P games with way less players, like Heroes of The Storm. Let's also not forget that when stuff is unbalanced/too weak they take months and months and months to fix it. Most incompetent developing team I've ever seen raking in this much cash.

this is so powerful and so important please reblog

send this to blizzard.com/email...

I'll start playing this game when their only updates aren't limited time stuff. Gross 10 billion dollars in one year yet they release permanent content slower than F2P games with way less players, like Heroes of The Storm. Let's also not forget that when stuff is unbalanced/too weak they take months and months and months to fix it. Most incompetent developing team I've ever seen raking in this much cash.
they just put a new map and a hanzo rework among other things in the ptr

i get ur point tho, they can be a bit slow with this unfortunately
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 01:40:43 PM by gr8dayseth »

mr bones is actually a heroes of the storm dev

no wonder he is the way he is

tell me this isn't broken

they just put a new map and a hanzo rework among other things in the ptr

i get ur point tho, they can be a bit slow with this unfortunately
It should not have taken that long to fix Hanzo. Bastion is still worthless/poorly designed, Mccree's flashbang (as far as I know) still is a piece of junk, dive comp is still the only comp, Genji after like a year of complaining finally gets his hitbox on deflect fixed, Tracer finally gets a nerf but not even to the right thing, Widowmakers scope is still clunky garbage, still forced to play arcade to get boxes, only one permanent cosmetic update while everything is limited time BS, Symmetra is still poorly designed, devs tweak the wrong things and take months to fix anything, and 50 percent of the time it isn't a fix... why is such a heavily funded game ran by incompetent apes?

tell me this isn't broken
Yeah, like, how do you even pronounce that name?

It should not have taken that long to fix Hanzo. Bastion is still worthless/poorly designed, Mccree's flashbang (as far as I know) still is a piece of junk, dive comp is still the only comp, Genji after like a year of complaining finally gets his hitbox on deflect fixed, Tracer finally gets a nerf but not even to the right thing, Widowmakers scope is still clunky garbage, still forced to play arcade to get boxes, only one permanent cosmetic update while everything is limited time BS, Symmetra is still poorly designed, devs tweak the wrong things and take months to fix anything, and 50 percent of the time it isn't a fix... why is such a heavily funded game ran by incompetent apes?

omg... this is so powerful... im in tears... please reblog

omg... this is so powerful... im in tears... please reblog
Do you think I'm wrong in any way? I'm trying to have a discussion

who here completed legendary in uprising/retribution classic?

we keep coming close to beating it then we get wiped near the end usually :C

who here completed legendary in uprising/retribution classic?

we keep coming close to beating it then we get wiped near the end usually :C
only with all heroes, we had a mei orisa bastion and ana

orisa is the real mvp in legendary uprising, barrier can block almost all sides from slicers and halt can displace bastion units into going back into recon

so symmetra is getting a rework (note information isn't 100% confirmed)
Primary gun changes
Her Primary no longer locks on, it acts like Zaraya’s LMB
It takes 2 seconds to level up each individual tier. ( so it would take 4s to reach T3 )
Damage is now 65 / 135 / 195

Secondary Changes
Orb no longer pierces
Orb causes an AoE explosion
Current damage 130 on a direct hit
Now moves at 30m/s ( 10m/s faster than Moria’s orb )

Turret Changes
Only 3
Can shoot them as a projectile to be placed on walls
Each Turret is effectively the same power as 2 turrets

E Ability now Teleporter
She can now place a teleporter 25m away
The "Start location of teleporter is her current location.
End location of teleporter is anywhere within 25m
You can teleport objects through teleporter such as torbs turret and D.va bombs. ( No idea how one "teleports a torb turret but sure )
If either enterance or exit dies, both are destroyed
Teleporter only has 400 hp

Ultimate change
Now “Infinite Sized Barrier” has 5000 hp
I do not know what “Infinite sized barrier means”

All information can be found through Dev Tracker.

her gun is now a more aggressive version of zarya's gun with shorter range and a much stronger secondary fire
i can't wait for many laughs to be had from new teleporter