Author Topic: loading dts through mission editor (TEXTURE QUESTION)  (Read 635 times)

im just curious: what exactly is going on here? i was loading dts models from my old hyrule experiment, and the textures caught me off guard. very few areas such as a select few fences and linings of walls load, but everything else is this reflective sky like texture (which changes with each skybox). the dts is being loaded from a file that has all the textures in it, and the dts has correct textures before being imported

I think this happens if there's no texture on that side given

OR it could be something to do with transparent textures

I think this happens if there's no texture on that side given

OR it could be something to do with transparent textures
my initial guess was transparent textures, but fences and the linings you see are transparent textures and some of them currently show up. none of whats blue has any transparency in it

when i load up the model in an external 3d program everything is textured correctly

Blockland's engine has issues with transparent textured staticShapes. Your best bet would be to make them all solid. If that fails, try spawning them ingame instead of using the mission editor.

This has nothing to do with transparency, just missing texture.

I assume those are those kind of objects that are just a dts model and not an actual static shape. There's probably so many things broken with those.