borderlands 1 - cool stuff that people don't generally know about thread

Author Topic: borderlands 1 - cool stuff that people don't generally know about thread  (Read 1466 times)

alright so i've been playing bl1 a lot lately because i own it on steam and it's a fun game (even if kind of old)

i've found, however, that a lot of the cool stuff in the game is undocumented (or at least i haven't found any records of it), including two things that i found, like a cliff with broken collision in rust common west, or a way to bypass the two drawbridges in rust common east (both of which i can talk about if you guys want)

talk about cool stuff
(bl2 and bl1.5 cool stuff works too i guess)

many people dont know this but borderlands 1 is a much more fun game (even in singleplayer) than borderlands 2

many people dont know this but borderlands 1 is a much more fun game (even in singleplayer) than borderlands 2

I can't think of a clever or witty "many people don't know this..." statement so I'm just going to say you're wrong. And I played the whole series.

Once your character is over leveled and you accidentally take the wrong path instead you're going to have an incredibly boring experience.

the way to get past the drawbridges: this debris ramp near whatshisnameTown in rust commons east

jump it with the car, as pictured

located here, just north of the southern bridge

updating b1 to the b2 engine would be good

updating b1 to the b2 engine would be good

This would be nice, even though I prefer the older, more 'frontier-esque' style than the newer, tech-heavy style that the pre-sequel has.

damn Bl1 was sick, in high school I totally binged all the dlcs and the whole campaign(co-op) in like two separate sit-downs.  the first of which me and my friend gave ourselves some sort of Mtn Dew stomach ulser from drinking so much.

I remember finding an alien weapon and subsequently devoting myself to finding more. They were so neat to me.

i really really loved borderlands 1 but i haven't had much luck with borderlands 2
i just kinda open it and play it for a bit then just stop playing it
i think i've just grown out of these kind of loot-heavy games

I have all the pearlescent weapons on xbox. Whenever I would finish an armory run in someones game I would drop one then pick it back up so it would display the message that I found one to everyone in the session. Reactions were great