Author Topic: when did feminism go downhill  (Read 11175 times)

lol is that implying that all of the people who believe in that stuff isn't a social / mental wreck

lol is that implying that all of the people who believe in that stuff isn't a social / mental wreck
they would be perfectly fine if not for people like you

who hurt you lol.
this happens only rarely. the people that get actually angry when a new person uses the wrong pronouns are social wrecks regardless of their gender. please dont blanket statement like this man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0

they would be perfectly fine

i identify as a demigod demiboy my pronouns are de/dim/dir check your loving privilege you white stufflord

Foxscotch is so sensitive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0
are you implying a compilation of cringe is supposed to resemble an extremely large group?
because thats just another blanket statement. you could do the same with a compilation of all Islamic terrorist attacks and blanket statement all Islamic people as terrorists.

you could do the same with a compilation of all Islamic terrorist attacks and blanket statement all Islamic people as terrorists.

>implying they aren't

i mean you may not agree with him on immigration but i'll be damned if he won't make america better economically

He's not being Donald Annoying Orange; he's being truthful. Who's been blowing stuff up the past 20 years? The IRA?

You're being dishonest.

holy forget I read that quote wrong
never mind
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:37:28 PM by Electrk. »

i mean you may not agree with him on immigration but i'll be damned if he won't make america better economically
yes, his plans to build a completely unnecessary wall on the border and the fact that he has bankrupted four companies in the past is really comforting

yes, his plans to build a completely unnecessary wall on the border and the fact that he has bankrupted four companies in the past is really comforting

Four companies out of the hundreds he has. It was cheaper to go bankrupt then to ride it out.

Also the Great Beaner Wall was suppose to be made 10 years ago and was already passed through congress. It was just defunded.

was it the muslims then? or was it a specific group that happen to BE muslims?

was it the muslims then? or was it a specific group that happen to BE muslims?
I was about to compare Muslims to insects in an brown townogy about extremists, but that would probably rile you all up. I'll be back when I think of a better brown townogy.

EDIT: I think I ought to also make it clear that i dont think any humans are subhuman or whatever, in case you suspect that I'm saying that.