New Duplicator v3
Drop Down Search
Printers Akimbo/Trikimbo/Quadkimbo
Guns Tetrakimbo
Blockland Glass
KeyUtils
FilmBots
Trogtor's Power Drill

Author Topic: -Best Add-Ons of 2015-2016-  (Read 1486 times)

dup obvious winner.

PTG obvious second place.

Wait what is that? Is there a link?
It's my add-on that intgrates replicas of all of the old default maps into the current verson of blockland without using previous unreliable methods such as static shapes.

It's my add-on that intgrates replicas of all of the old default maps into the current verson of blockland without using previous unreliable methods such as static shapes.
If you're in any way telling the truth about this... this needs a release.
That would be pretty forgetin cool to have.

If you're in any way telling the truth about this... this needs a release.
That would be pretty forgetin cool to have.
its an obvious joke to anyone who knows at least somewhat how blockland's modding system works.

Accepted! OP updated.
Yay! Seriously late thoe. Need at least 16 new peeps to help it catch up.

Yay! Seriously late thoe. Need at least 16 new peeps to help it catch up.
it was 5 hours lmao

dup and ptg should be exempt cause they're so revolutionary they Annoying Orange the actual contention between other mods

i mean yeah they're great mods but we don't have to keep reaffirming they're the best innovation ever. its like we're creating contests just to award them more lol.

i guess it does help to get the word out though. so nobody is ignorant of the fact that these mods exist.

PTG
Filmbots
New duplicator

power drill
Why of course. If you want to roll that way, bra. Added to the OP.

dup and ptg should be exempt cause they're so revolutionary they Annoying Orange the actual contention between other mods

i mean yeah they're great mods but we don't have to keep reaffirming they're the best innovation ever. its like we're creating contests just to award them more lol.

i guess it does help to get the word out though. so nobody is ignorant of the fact that these mods exist.

In that context, the votes shall be reset. I will also shorten the deadline for votes, since this place has been rather busy.