Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources

Author Topic: Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources  (Read 146872 times)

Without further ado, here are all the port shader edits I've made (only for easier configuration really). Note that I did not originally make any of this. You should probably use Better Shadow Control to use these shaders easily. Being able to use a shader only for a screenshot allows you to use ridiculously high settings for results like this:
Link: http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=wqcsg&name=Port+Modded+Soft+Shader+Pack.7z (requires 7-zip to open) (7183 bytes)
.zip link: http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=nqvbp&name=Port+Modded+Soft+Shader+Pack.zip (24767 bytes)
Includes 5 shaders: port's newest soft, port's newest soft with an ultra mode edit I made (pretty much legultra with more config), port's older performance enhanced version, the original release, and ultra shaders all featuring more configuration options for fine tuning results. If anyone is using the older edit that is since gone from pastebin, this will have the latest version. If you really want the older version for some reason I can post it again.
And here is a 3x megashot I made: http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=ouksf&name=Blockland_00468.png (click link to view; 11.7 MB)

Anyways, still waiting for MXAO v1.3...
Also, there's now a ReShade v3 beta available, along with multiple other downloads. Someone also released a patched version of 2.0.3f to use MXAO on multiplayer.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:40:42 AM by QuadStorm »

I have a problem with the ReShade.

It's toggle is, for some reason, bound to my spacebar and idk how to change it

Which version of ReShade are you using?

Releasing this save with other old crap I made soon; good luck getting it to load properly though. All taken with ultra shaders enabled only for screenshots using better shadow control.

dont know where to post this but im using legopeppers ultra

How well will a i7 and 1080 run this?

How well will a i7 and 1080 run this?
Assuming you don't have any forced AA, you should be able run even ultra shaders at a near playable framerate (though I highly recommend using better shadow control to have it in screenshots only using port's newest soft as default).

Unrelated issue: Better shadow control never remembers my settings so I have to reset them every time I start up blockland; it'd be great if this wasn't the case assuming this isn't an issue on my end.

Assuming you don't have any forced AA, you should be able run even ultra shaders at a near playable framerate (though I highly recommend using better shadow control to have it in screenshots only using port's newest soft as default).

Unrelated issue: Better shadow control never remembers my settings so I have to reset them every time I start up blockland; it'd be great if this wasn't the case assuming this isn't an issue on my end.
whoops
I'll fix it soon, probably either Thursday or Sunday.

whoops
I'll fix it soon, probably either Thursday or Sunday.
great, thanks

anyways, reshade v3 has officially out since 9/29 that now can be configured in game instead of using the mediator/assistant or a text editor to edit config values

---------------------

personal note: add fov to OP one day
maybe also my shader edit pack
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 06:15:14 PM by QuadStorm »

great, thanks

anyways, reshade v3 has officially out since 9/29 that now can be configured in game instead of using the mediator/assistant or a text editor to edit config values
Yeah I installed it but unfortunately I'm getting some compilation errors for BL =(

3.0.0 removed RBM locking and alot of other stuff

3.0.0 still doesn't work in multiplayer by default, ugh...

I spent like half an hour fine tuning my MXAO config yesterday.

[MXAO.fx]
fMXAOAmbientOcclusionAmount=0.450000
bMXAOIndirectLightingEnable=0.000000
fMXAONormalBias=0.200000
fMXAOIndirectLightingAmount=0.000000
iMXAOSampleCount=60.000000
fMXAOIndirectLightingSaturati on=0.000000
fMXAOSampleRadius=2.500000
bMXAOSmartSamplingEnable=-1.000000
fMXAOSampleRandomization=1.000000
bMXAODebugViewEnable=0.000000
bMXAOBackfaceCheckEnable=0.000000
fMXAOBlurSharpness=2.000000
fMXAOBlurSteps=1.000000
fMXAOBlurScale=1.000000

(also changed fMXAOSizeScale in the MXAO.fx file to 0.5)

The best thing is, I can still play with this at > 60 fps :D

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 06:49:26 AM by Zeblote »