Author Topic: WHAT?! PHONE COMPANY BILL ARRIVED!  (Read 1882 times)

Tu factura Movistar vence el 26/02 y tu importe a abonar es $939,97.

My last bill was $414.53 and I was told at the beginning of the month that the bill would be $469.88.

Does anyone know how I can see why it's abnormally high without calling the probably colombian customer request which no one understands and always gives you an infinite loop and never get to an answer?

welcome to the modern day telecommunication service

1000 argentinian pesos is only like $68. unless you get one of those cheap prepaid plans, I'm pretty sure that's typical

welcome to the modern day telecommunication service
Except third world so even worse

1000 argentinian pesos is only like $68. unless you get one of those cheap prepaid plans, I'm pretty sure that's typical
Yes but I EARN in argentinian pesos. It's too much.

The typical payment is $400.

Except third world so even worse
What does this have to do with anything? The only thing setting us as a third world is low manufacturing industrial density and abnormally high inflation.

Yes but I EARN in argentinian pesos. It's too much.
The typical payment is $400.
maybe you should try a prepaid plan? at the very least you'll know exactly how much it's going to cost you every month. some aren't even monthly, just based on usage

maybe someone stole your phone ID!!!111

I'm using a tracfone smartphone. I pay when I feel like it.

I'm using a tracfone smartphone. I pay when I feel like it.
I use a straightalk LG phone. $45 for a phone card. Unlimited data, texting, and calling for a month.

do you feel like a movistar with those rates

is movistar the only thing they have in latin america? even when I was in a rural town when I was in peru there were ads plastered everywhere for movistar (and the APRA)

I use a straightalk LG phone. $45 for a phone card. Unlimited data, texting, and calling for a month.

I went from straighttalk to totalwireless to tracfone.

I don't talk or text a lot to use what is considered "unlimited" minutes and texts.

I went from straighttalk to totalwireless to tracfone.

I don't talk or text a lot to use what is considered "unlimited" minutes and texts.
I used to use tracfone, $20 for 2 hours of time wasn't bad. Of course it was an old flip phone that ate minutes like crazy just trying to get a new ringtone. Didn't get to use it much because 2 hours runs out fast.

Straighttalk is pretty good for me because of the data. My phone is deactivated atm sadly