Author Topic: What do you think would be the most likely downfall of the USA?  (Read 3351 times)

I think it'll have something to do with the debt we owe

debt doesn't matter at all in our situation, and it wont ever matter

probably something in the very distant future

russia annexing the entirety of europe and china taking over the entirety of asia then striking the U.S on two fronts

Multiculturalism and our rejection of God.

I'm gonna say "idk" and leave it at that. I don't like to try to predict the future.

internal conflict will end the US, not foreign attacks

the US is a very, very, VERY difficult nation to invade, and with the advancement of AA weaponry and the existence of mutually assured destruction, nuclear attacks are not an option unless you're willing to destroy the entire planet

back to the difficulty of invading it, though:
it shares only two land borders, one with a long standing ally and another with mexicans that tend to keep invading themselves rather than their surroundings (seriously, look at how many wars they've been involved in were just internal strife

furthermore, guess where one of the largest ever US forts is? texas. it's fort hood.
it has the largest naval presence on the planet. the coast guard is bigger than the british royal navy.
its civilian population has forget tons of guns.
it is geologically hard to occupy due to its size.

russia and china are both dealing with some pretty significant problems right now, by the way, so there's that.

Multiculturalism and our rejection of God.
I'm an atheist but I agree with that first part.

america already died after the abolition of slavery