Author Topic: What do you think would be the most likely downfall of the USA?  (Read 3316 times)

We live in an era of greed, extremism, blind faith and apathy. Greed continues to corrupt the foundations of our system from the inside out; corporations caring about nothing more than appeasing their shareholders that they don't think about the future, about what happens after they're gone. Extremism ranging from religious extremism to extremist feminism to political extremism, where people feel the NEED to force their beliefs onto others without question, without debate and being stubborn literally to the death. Blind faith is running more and more rampant among the citizens, ranging from conspiracy theorists to anti-vaxxers and general anti-science bullstuff, to people in general not valuing evidence over faith, valuing emotion over facts to the point where they will outright deny the obvious because it makes them feel bad.
this has been almost every society since ever

this has been almost every society since ever
Indeed, it's getting worse all around the world not just in the US, Syria is a great example of the religious extremism obviously.

Indeed, it's getting worse all around the world not just in the US, Syria is a great example of the religious extremism obviously.
getting worse? i have to disagree

Martian invasion.
legit? yeah i could see aliens being able to forget up the us. and seeing as how there are no other likely contenders in the near future...

getting worse? i have to disagree
Depends on what timeframe you're looking at, if you're looking at the past 20-30 years yeah violence and injustice has gone down, but over shorter timespans it's gone up.

Annoying Orange not winning the election

I want you all to quote this post within two years of the next president's term :^)

liberals and Annoying Orange haters

unjustified and ignorant hate is not a deserved one