My free Red Bull finally came

Author Topic: My free Red Bull finally came  (Read 1940 times)

i love monster and redbull a lot
but when i was in the UK they had 500ml of sour rockstar, my all time favorite...

i bought an entire tray from cosco i did not hold back
i still have the tray to this day

I'm sure some handicap out there jumped off a building thinking he would grow wings.

I'm sure some handicap out there jumped off a building thinking he would grow wings.
good

I love red bull, especially with fireball.

Probably did. "I have wiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG GGGGGGGSSS"

Only time I had an energy drink it was a Monster and it almost made me sick it was so disgusting

Only time I had an energy drink it was a Monster and it almost made me sick it was so disgusting
you must be fun at parties

so i like how red bull cans say do not mix with alcohol
i love mixing alcohol with my energy drinks its a sin not to tbh

you must be fun at parties

so i like how red bull cans say do not mix with alcohol
i love mixing alcohol with my energy drinks its a sin not to tbh
I didnt even know that, i drink fbombs all the time.

i love monster and rockstar, but for some reason the taste of redbull is just ew.

I used to drink this stuff.
It tasted like stuff.
It gave me no energy whatsoever.
Red Bull is the only energy drink I like and it's the only one that seems to work for me. I live off of it during the college semester.

There was a energy drink that I forgot the name to, it was amazing. Was mean to my wallet though.

I don't believe anyone really drank it believing they would grow wings. I do however believe they only said that so they could win a lawsuit for money $$$. Like seriously, its not hard to imagine some rich boy filing a lawsuit just for the fun of it.

I've never tried Red Bull or Monster mainly because I have no idea what they are. I don't want to spend the money on something that I may or may not like or even have an idea of what it tastes like.

I've tried countless energy drinks and hardly any of them actually gave me energy, though I do like the taste.
My favorite has to be a regular monster energy drink, that or nos.
I don't think I've tasted an energy drink and actually hated the flavor though.

I've never tried Red Bull or Monster mainly because I have no idea what they are. I don't want to spend the money on something that I may or may not like or even have an idea of what it tastes like.
dude theyre like $3, you make it sound like you're buying a house