Do you promote permanent banning?

Poll

Do you promote permanent banning?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Do you promote permanent banning?  (Read 2266 times)

I don't know about you people as the blockland community but how do you feel about permanent banning? (I am aware there is another thread about this) In my case I would only enforce a perm. ban if the player keeps breaking rules or is trolling, and just recently someone* called me out when I called him a jackass and I got permanently banned with the reason "Please don't bully" and what really pissed me off about it was the fact the ban was permanent instead of telling me not to harass or ban me for two minutes. I want to hear the community's feeling about it (I am not asking to remove permanent banning).
/discuss

*I am not going to say who, this is not a drama thread.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:37:56 PM by Luigi609² »

Depends on the server I'm hosting. If I'm hosting Falling Tiles I'll just mute people for however long I desire. If it's my basketball tournament I'll permaban anyone being disruptive because I'm too busy to be watching over 40 people at the same time.

I would support it if badspot took it into moderation instead of Perma Banning people (like myself) for the smallest rule break and instead  ban for a week or 2, i find it kind of ridiculous
Depends on the server I'm hosting. If I'm hosting Falling Tiles I'll just mute people for however long I desire. If it's my basketball tournament I'll permaban anyone being disruptive because I'm too busy to be watching over 40 people at the same time.
The forget? did you even read the topic?

Yes, perma-banning is a great resolution to someone who is becoming a great hassle to the server/known for harassing other servers. If they have no signs of stopping, its pretty clear you should permanently ban them.

The forget? did you even read the topic?
Yes he did I asked what their thoughts were so he told us what he does and what he thinks about it as it depends on the server he hosting.

I would support it if badspot took it into moderation instead of Perma Banning people (like myself) for the smallest rule break and instead  ban for a week or 2, i find it kind of ridiculous The forget? did you even read the topic?
did you read the topic
its about blockland servers not the forums

i am in support for permabanning because if someone is being a cunt on my server i don't want them on my server anymore

It's funny because I actually didn't read the topic.

lol

you were kinda vague in describing what that you meant about servers and not the forums

Please. Don't start something

I usually never permaban at all

you were kinda vague in describing what that you meant about servers and not the forums
It was kind of obvious I was talking about servers

The server you're talking about was my server. You were permabanned as a joke and unbanned immediately after. Stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

The server you're talking about was my server. You were permabanned as a joke and unbanned immediately after. Stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
Umm no.
1. You didn't unban me
2. A joke out of banning me and making you look incredibly stupid?

Umm no.
1. You didn't unban me
2. A joke out of banning me and making you look incredibly stupid?
lmao ok