Author Topic: [VIDEO] How to make a Blockland Machinima  (Read 3042 times)

How to Make Blockland Machinima! - PART 1: The Story

Ever wondered how to make those oh so interesting BL vids that get all the views? This is how!

Part 1: Story - Learn the ways of crafting an interesting experience that audiences will want to watch!

--

Recently, Mouse Droidz 21 sent me a PM asking if there was anything I could do to help him improve his skills in making blockland videos, and I realized that a comprehensive guide to making creative videos really doesn't exist, especially about making them in Blockland's engine. So I set out to create such a guide that everyone could benefit from.

I was originally going to keep the series specifically for Mouse Droidz first and was going to try to finish the rest of the series over the weekend, but I wasn't able to do that so now I figured I'd just share them all with you now, and update this post as parts 2 and 3 are released.

Obviously these aren't the only methods available, but I'm trying to distill it down so that Blockland users can better apply it to their videos.

If there's any questions anyone has, feel free to ask them- I'll do my best to answer everyone.

holy damn this is REALLY well made!

It's an awesome idea but I feel like in three days you're going to have to bump this pretty far. People are going to lose interest because they realize that movie making is remotely challenging.

That being said this is really, hella, freakin' good. I can't wait to see more.

Bump, but I think this deserves to be on the front page. I hope more people would watch this and apply some of the ideas discussed here. It's getting tiresome to see the same old "lol so randumb im so funi XD" kind of videos over and over again.

Even though I have no interest in making videos, that was incredibly interesting and well made, im surprised it didn't get more attention

Love it. This was really well made. I watched this a couple times just because of the humor. Can't wait for the second video.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:00:34 PM by Phoople »

Great video 10/10!

Still better than my English teacher

Cannot wait for part two I'm dying.