my friend pointed out a post where badspot broke one of his own rules, sorta

Author Topic: my friend pointed out a post where badspot broke one of his own rules, sorta  (Read 2112 times)

The normal rules don't apply when you're replying to a post that breaks the rules. It's like how it's normally illegal to punch somebody's grandma in the face, but it's okay if their grandma is committing armed robbery at a bank.

Ephialtes couldn't actually ban people, I got reported by Ephialtes once lol.
in the past, moderators couldn't ban people, but they can now. it's been a while that they've been able to

this thread is a paradox because kahnu has no friends  :cookieMonster:

Ephialtes normally bans for personal reasons though.

well, he doesn't do any banning at all now, lol
but I never did like the way he moderated

He abused RTB stuff just to be able to join Bisjac's private server to talk to his chick Cookie.

He abused RTB stuff just to be able to join Bisjac's private server to talk to his chick Cookie.
Is there any actual proof of this?

qft

well, he doesn't do any banning at all now, lol

This too. He is gone now.

Can you stop spreading around this mindless tinfoil bullcrap
Seriously. Put up your evidence or shut up about it already.

he also gassed the germanic-jewish people, furthered the kool kids klub agenda, sunk the titanic, assassinated JFK and blew up the hindenburg

Apparently I was on his stufflist and look how effective that was 0 bans later.

I actually got him to unbanned me before he bailed from the forums.

he also gassed the germanic-jewish people, furthered the kool kids klub agenda, sunk the titanic, assassinated JFK and blew up the hindenburg
he poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses

he poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses
he did??

this thread is a paradox because kahnu has no friends  :cookieMonster:
quick, PM ephialtes to ban badspot, and rotondo as his accomplice
bruh