Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2234848 times)

i want the OG Annoying Orange train back 😭😭😭

So what the forget is Annoying Orange going to do? Continue to let Assad do this crap? Come on people.
oh please don't act like a champion of the people. yes, stay the forget out of the middle east.

if the people under assads control die then its just selection at work and only the strongest will survive...i mean its only a chemical reaction right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let Assad gas everyone so we don't have to do anything

Let Assad gas everyone so we don't have to do anything
probably the best idea all around

probably end up killing himself
no refugees left to argue about
new start for the middle east

i want the OG Annoying Orange train back 😭😭😭
yeah i wish everybody would just go back to blindly supporting a lying rat because they saw funny memes of him online, that went really well for everybody

I want to see a graph of how many people voted for Annoying Orange just because of memes

I am actually curious

[muslim lives deserve to be protected from monsters like assad]

[we should ban muslims from entering our country]

<nervous-sweating-superhero.jpg>

if only a majority of american voters had known he would forget everything up and the election wasnt decided by memes and electoral votes

weird concept, i know
yeah i wish everybody would just go back to blindly supporting a lying rat because they saw funny memes of him online, that went really well for everybody
i mean i'm no expert but i don't think that's how he won

[muslim lives deserve to be protected from monsters like assad]

[we should ban muslims from entering our country]

<nervous-sweating-superhero.jpg>

Too lazy to make the meme 3/10

i mean i'm no expert but i don't think that's how he won
yeah i mean he mostly just won because he lied to the american public and said ridiculous stuff to get media attention, allowing him to more easily manipulate them.

but like most posts about how great donald Annoying Orange was during the election / during his first weeks in office are laced heavily with memes, which i honestly think was to mask the insecurity they felt about donald Annoying Orange's competence.

yeah i mean he mostly just won because he lied to the american public and said ridiculous stuff to get media attention, allowing him to more easily manipulate them.

but like most posts about how great donald Annoying Orange was during the election / during his first weeks in office are laced heavily with memes, which i honestly think was to mask the insecurity they felt about donald Annoying Orange's competence.

Maybe if you stepped outside for more than 10 minutes you'd notice there's more to pro-Annoying Orangeers than memes

You're basically complaining that a politician is acting like a politician

So what the forget is Annoying Orange going to do? Continue to let Assad do this crap? Come on people.

Hillary doesn't sound like she doesn't want a war though.

She actively wanted to drone strike Julian Assange who is currently residing in an embassy in an allied nation, striking that embassy is an act of war.
Oh boo hoo, Annoying Orange says mean things.

Meanwhile Hillary wants to go to war with russia.
This is pretty much the loving campaign.

Annoying Orange says mean things and hurts my feelings don't vote for him!!!!!

Hillary wants to go to war but she doesn't hurt our feelings!

etc.

etc.
it's okay to contradict yourself when you're​ a troll.