Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2224352 times)

[Speech 100] Kim, you're being stupid about this. Refresh your mind for a minute and think about what you're doing here with those nukes.
Roll a 20. Kim gets rid of all his nuclear weapons and peacefully reunites North and South Korea.

Pretty sure Kim would be shot in the throat by his own men if he actually tried to get the nukes launching at another nation

Pretty sure Kim would be shot in the throat by his own men if he actually tried to get the nukes launching at another nation
Depending on how much you trust the word of defected North Korean elites, there are already plenty of powerful people in the DPRK who want to slit Kim's throat. I think that if we wait long enough, there will be a peaceful overthrow of his dynasty from within.

Partial Test Ban Treaty and Outer Space Treaty prevent the testing of nuclear weapons underwater, in orbit, and in outer space. The non-proliferation treaty makes it illegal to transfer nuclear weapons (especially to countries without them), and encourages countries to gradually disarm themselves.

in addition they made an agreement to not nuke the forgetin' moon, which would make sense if we were in that sort of timeline but diggity damn was that a good meme

well that seems a bit stupid in my opinion for the titling of nuclear and chemical warfare...nuclear should count as a chemical for plenty of reasons.

CW is like gassing people. Vaporizing them instantly then getting side effects 10 years later isn't that

well that seems a bit stupid in my opinion for the titling of nuclear and chemical warfare...nuclear should count as a chemical for plenty of reasons.
I think part of the reason is that there are agreements on the books to completely get rid of chemical weapon stockpiles. The US actually pledged to eradicate its chemical weapon stocks, but we missed the 2012 deadline. We still have about 10% of our original stockpile, which, fun fact, includes mustard gas, phosgene, and sarin gas.

I think part of the reason is that there are agreements on the books to completely get rid of chemical weapon stockpiles. The US actually pledged to eradicate its chemical weapon stocks, but we missed the 2012 deadline. We still have about 10% of our original stockpile, which, fun fact, includes mustard gas, phosgene, and sarin gas.
forget seriously...? i never saw this, that's just awful

jesus christ that video

well yeah they probably had little nukes at the time and were in the middle of making a nuke.

so back on that subject of islamic extremists and religion as a whole
how can anyone take any religious people seriously?

they are obviously self deluded enough to think a book written by imaginative cave dwelling savages high on peyote knew jack stuff about our world.  
it's sad and pathetic to think we have to tolerate modern day handicaps as a majority presence in modern society.  nobody knows anything and we're all along for the ride.

nice meme *le tip*
wouldn't it be nice if it really was just a meme

wouldn't it be nice if it really was just a meme

oh gross what

god don't exist honey

so back on that subject of islamic extremists and religion as a whole
how can anyone take any religious people seriously?

they are obviously self deluded enough to think a book written by imaginative cave dwelling savages high on peyote knew jack stuff about our world.  
it's sad and pathetic to think we have to tolerate modern day handicaps as a majority presence in modern society.  nobody knows anything and we're all along for the ride.
i mean, i understand that viewpoint. i dont think any less of people for their religious beliefs, but on some level you've got you realize that there's no way to actually know if any of it is true. you wanna hold yourself to an ancient moral code? sure, do it, maybe it's even a good one. but don't talk to me about how great your afterlife is gonna be just because you subscribe to the right self-perpetuating idea.

Constantly debating reactionaries who live in a fantasy is getting tiring anyways

also all this talk about retaliatory nuking, you do it to ensure that a nuke-toting country that was insane enough to nuke you can't nuke anybody else
that's the whole concept of mutually-assured destruction, it's not about being a richard
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:39:36 AM by Tactical Nuke »