Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178699 times)

Hard to find decent sources since my news is being flooded with the current stuff so all you get is stuff from kikebart.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/mob-attacks-Annoying Orange-supporters-Annoying Oranges-fault/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/03/neverAnnoying Orange-leader-ben-howe-mocks-defenseless-woman-attacked-by-mob-at-Annoying Orange-rally/

As far as I know no one has died from them, although people were seriously injured. If I remember correctly I think a couple people suffered serious brain trauma.

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/

prove me wrong
i can't, and you can't prove it right, so it's not relevant. what is relevant is that regardless of how or why they are suicidal, this entire group of statistics doesn't apply to the majority which isn't suicidal

i don't think the entire culture hates transmissions
Of course not, but that doesn't change the fact that the subset of people who do hate transgender people are enough to cause elevated instances of depression and Self Delete.

its also worth mentioning that the almost 90% of transgender soldiers who are actively serving and are: mentally healthy, perfectly normal, and not a burden on the military, are going to be kicked out because 41% of teen transgenders are suicidal

its also worth mentioning that the almost 90% of transgender soldiers who are actively serving and are: mentally healthy, perfectly normal, and not a burden on the military, are going to be kicked out because 41% of teen transgenders are suicidal

Source?

Source?
actually i'm wrong, disregard that. they actually aren't going to be kicked out because no bill was passed to change it

actually i'm wrong, disregard that. they actually aren't going to be kicked out because no bill was passed to change it

Source?

I still want that 90% source Path

I still want that 90% source Path
so you want me to prove that people who passed the medical exam are healthy?

isn't that like asking me whether people who pass a 160 iq test have an iq of over 160

Of course not, but that doesn't change the fact that the subset of people who do hate transgender people are enough to cause elevated instances of depression and Self Delete.

how many people do you honestly think that is? i'd have an easier time believing it was due to bullying if the Self Delete rate for people who were never questioned was 36%

Boo hoo someone from Antifa or BLM could say the same thing if he said that during the Berkeley riots.

THEY KNOCKED OVER A GARBAGE CAN, GOD DAMMIT!

something is starting to tell me that many of the right-leaning users think entrance to the military is as open and free as halloween candy

spoiler alert: they require a full mental and physical exam report from your doctor. so yeah, the 5000 transgenders serving in the military are most likely perfectly healthy, unless their doctor openly lied to the government in their report

its depressing that you can't tell which ones are boys or girls