POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177578 times)

No, why would you ask that?

Because it's pretty clear that you want to

wouldn't he be loving his own age group

Depends if they are on the clock

Holy stuff what is it with far left handicaps and child enthusiasm?

You got banned when you said you hoped Nonnel got circumcised. You're not one to talk.

Literally all you do is go "lol owned" and pretend that you're better then everyone else.

Check your own posting history and find out who thinks they're "better then everyone else."

Your mistake, and the major pitfall of most arguments you guys make, is you're operating off of moral outrage. No one is getting kicked out "For their gender identity", that's stupid, stop saying that. Like honestly, it's getting ridiculous. I said if you require meds to be constantly delivered to you, you shouldn't be in the military. If your gender identity doesn't require constant medication, then obviously that doesn't apply. But because the definition of Transgender has been so utterly ruined by people who wanna play pretend with their sense of self, we know equate people who simply state they are not the gender they say they are with people who transition to a different gender, which is dumb.
the simplest and most concise definition i can think of is that if your expressed gender identity is different from your assigned one, you're trans. you may not be undergoing HRT or surgical treatments and you may not even want to.

i'm still confused about the whole medication idea for anything other than combat roles tho, cus for any job that a civilian might do it wouldn't be a factor at all, and i'm not sure why military-employed positions of those same roles would be different. for combat roles i think the existing guidelines are strict enough and already exclude anyone with potentially distracting or impairing psychological conditions (might even be too strict imo but that's a diff discussion)
The causes for rejection for appointment, enlistment, and induction are a history of such disorders resulting in any or all of the below:

a. Admission to a hospital or residential facility.

b. Care by a physician or other mental health professional for more than 6 months.

c. Symptoms or behavior of a repeated nature that impaired social, school, or work efficiency.

b. is the main one to look at here, that pretty much annihilates a large portion of people who've sought professional care for mental illness, which is necessary if you want to undergo HRT or reassignment/top surgery above board

You got banned when you said you hoped Nonnel got circumcised. You're not one to talk.

Check your own posting history and find out who thinks they're "better then everyone else."

"no u"

did you seriously not even read the post that you keep throwing around

LMAO WHAT? Holy stuff are you legitimately this handicapped? Like can you not read?

Sorry leisure but you aren't everyone else. If you haven't noticed already (and considering your reading comprehension this is likely) I only pick on forum parasites like you and kimon.

Sorry but that's not how you use quotation marks.

you should know you took 8th grade english

you should know you took 8th grade english

Yes, I did. At least I've learned something.

LMAO WHAT? Holy stuff are you legitimately this handicapped? Like can you not read?

No I cannot read sorry

Sorry leisure but you aren't everyone else. If you haven't noticed already (and considering your reading comprehension this is likely) I only pick on forum parasites like you and kimon.

I'm glad you're not really denying the whole "targeted harassment" thing you've got going

Yes, I did. At least I've learned something.

oh stuff ive been rekt

I'm glad you're not really denying the whole "targeted harassment" thing you've got going

how is laughing at somebody on a lego forum harassment

how is laughing at somebody on a lego forum harassment

ha·rass·ment

həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt

noun

aggressive pressure or intimidation.
"the state also grants us the right to pursue this belief without any form of persecution or harassment"

Ripped straight from Google.

aggressive pressure or intimidation.

If you are intimidated by someone calling you a sperg on the internet then you are probably going to end up killing yourself

ok beach hasn't done any of that