Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2228736 times)

shut up autismo

Thank you for your positive input.

-snip-

The more you post those pictures, the clearer it is in which who's willing to finish this argument you've started.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:11:47 PM by JBlitz404 »

At this point no one should expect beachbum to argue in good faith.

The more you post those pictures, the clearer it is in which who's willing to finish this argument you've started.

you're obviously the smartest guy here

monday you're the one who started this stuff by belittling everyone in this topic

At this point no one should expect beachbum to argue in good faith.

You're a commie you aren't allowed to speak

monday you're the one who started this stuff by belittling everyone in this topic

Belittling? I was trying to raise awareness over the current argument that was underway. The only people who got upset were you and your group of goons who obviously can't take a differing opinion that doesn't involve hate.

Belittling? I was trying to raise awareness over the current argument that was underway. The only people who got upset were you and your group of goons who obviously can't take a differing opinion that doesn't involve hate.

Not surprising that there are a few forumers on here who simply are too insecure with their ideologies. How do you guys even go to sleep with your beliefs? Good luck in the future.

You were being a sperg and trying to stroke your own richard

Sarcasm, much? You're trying to single me out, but it's not working. I'll stand my ground in what I believe in, thank you very much.

You were being a sperg and trying to stroke your own richard

Again with the ironic comments. You just won't stop, won't you?

man i can't tell if you're trolling or just actin all dumb but if you're actually genuinely trying to defend your position then thinking before you post probably helps ten times better than throwing insults

Again with the ironic comments. You just won't stop, won't you?

That wasn't irony. But considering who I'm dealing with your social incompetence doesn't surprise me.